• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlindRam

ShearRam
Years
  • Finished my 4th gen pokedex, so if anyone needs any pokemon that is breedable I can trade you. I can also breed whatever move you want on it too.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    In need of a Riolu/Lucario. Would prefer Modest nature, but if not I can breed for modest so its no big deal.

Offering Ditto, Lunatone, Solrock, Drifblim, Metang, Axew, Rufflet, Braviary, Pansage, Druddigon, and Throh.

Volcom22

Weepingbell Collector.. ^.^
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2011
    Looking For: Level 39-50 Pokemon That's Ice/Dragon MUST Be 5th Generation
    Offering: I can offer the event Vinciti, Or if theres a pokemon you request.

If anyone can help me with this please send me a PM. :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2012
    DO NOT trade with Mr. Poke he took my lvl 65 hydreigon and said he would trade me in a few minutes after he transfered his jap shinies to white. That was three hours ago!

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2011
    Just got master ball in black looking for a Zorua

Like the title says, Just got the master ball looking to trade for a zorua if anyone has anything let me know thanks!

Shadow101thehedgehog

It all starts with this...
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen May 17, 2014
    Hey I have like 5 Zoruas to trade away (After spending awhile breeding a zorua I got in a trade on wifi with a ditto). Right now I want to trade one for a Bulbasaur (under lv 10 preferably but I'll take a higher level one) and another one for a Mudkip (Same as Bulbasaur.) PM me if either of my offers interest you.

Mr. Poke

The Pokemon Trader
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    LF charmander to beat a gym leader in pokemon white,
    offering blitzle simisear daramuka sandileaudinno, tympole, and 4th gen shinies

I Date Flaffy's

StreetFighter Till The End
    Years
  • looking for : Zoura, Blitzle ( Preferly high level), poliwag, Water stone

OF; I have about nothing i jsut started white but i have the version exclusives if that helps please pm if you can help :D?

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2011
    Hey people im looking for some contagious pokerus for white. Also im in need of a dawn stone and a sun stone. If you could help me out that would be great.
    I dont have much to offer in white but i have platinum and HG maybe you need something out of there.

pokehearts

I like trains.
    Years
  • want
    male riolu
    male ralts
    rufflet

offering
    Terrakion
    Virizion
    Amoongus
    Semsitoad