• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Eevee & Zorua

Looking for Female Eevee and a Zorua, the sooner you can trade the better Pm me and let me know if you can help

Thanks

edit: have em both now never mind

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2011
    LF a cresselia and a manaphy
    OF: Raikou (lvl 42) Suicune (lvl 73) articuno (lvl 50) or all 3 for those 2

Last edited:

gee2k8

Slicker than your average
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 24, 2013
    Heya, can anyone help me out with a Male Turtwig/Grotle/torterra with the moves leech seed and stealth rock? I need it for breeding with a Ferrothorn for an up and coming battle. I can offer a Dream world Nidoran female or male. Sorry i dont have much more.

grodkorv

i like trains..
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2014
    im looking for a jolly and a adamant ditto!

check my thread for offers (:

Guitarstar76

Breeder/Pokecatcher
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2011
    Hey I reallllyyy need the pokerus virus. I can offer you a baby zorua, snorlax, or absol.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2011
    I need help to evolve certain pokemon through trade, I'll give an eevee or something i just need to evolve my pokemon. Anyone want to help?

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2011
    LF : Japanese Ditto (for Masuda)
    OF: Zorua, Oshawat, Snivy, Tepig, Clefable, Rapidash, Misdrevious

PM if interested

rayquaza911

Legendary Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2013
    LF: Australian Arceus event with ID:11059
    OF:I have lots of shinies, flawless shinies, EV trained Pokemon, and multiple events.

PM me if you have one and I'll show you a list of what I have. WILL offer more than 1 Pokemon for it. :) thx

Last edited:

Pkmn-Br33der

Consistent Trader;D
    Years
    Same thing...

Hey I am back...

LF: shell bell, shoal salt, choice band, focus band, lucky egg, metal coat, quick claw, sticky barb, electrilizer, dragon scale, Scope lens, razor fang, and someone to teach my scizor baton pass...

Offering, masterballs and ut baby pokes

Years
    I just got HeartGold and wanted to transfer over some Pokemon from the original file to a new one. Anyone that would be willing to help with some tradebacks, just send a PM!

I got someone to help me, thanks!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2011
    Oh and if anyone has any pokemon from Pearl or any of it's counterparts i will gladly trade for them i have many pokemon for trade...

Mainly i want a Drifloon it's my favorite of 'em all!

Lightey

The Night Owl
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2016
    I would really like a Thunderous. I'd be willing to trade a Japanese Manaphy from an event. I'm not exactly sure what event, but it's legit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back