• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ger Japa

Pokémon Master
    Years
    I need one of these pokemon: Slugma, Magcargo, Litwick, Lampent or Chandelure whichever one is ok but MUST BE MALE and HAVE HEAT WAVE.

I can offer many white-exclusive pokemon, also legends or events including WIN2011 crown beasts...

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
    Looking for the following shinies

Rufflet(Adamant or Jolly)
    Tepig(Any attack boosting nature)
    Oshawott(Modest)
    Deino(Modest/Timid with Dark Pulse or Earth Power)
    Cubchoo(Adamant with Ice Punch or Night Slash)
    Sewaddle(Adamant or Jolly)

All the above must be bred and UT or the starters can be at level 5 UT(If they were SRed for)

Offering: Adamant Shiny Fraxure or Adamant Shiny Cobalion. PM me if interested.

DarkraiDaviz

Darkrai Master
    Years
    LF: SHINY SOLOSIS AND SHINY DARMANITAN (with daruma/zen mode ability)
    OF: amazing and wonderful shinies events and legends!

PLZ PM VM ME I CANT TRADE TOMORROW!

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 15, 2018
    Offering: Drought Vulpix

PM me with offers.

ihyatoeu

Sage
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    LF: mudkip, Cresselia, groudon, kyogre, darkrai, regirock, regice and registeel
    OF: Zapdos, moltres, raikou, entei, mewtwo and any of the starters from any gen except mudkip
    This is all for 5th gen (if you need help transferring i can do it)

Last edited:

KingGrimmjow

Dragon Master
    Years
    Need shiny Evee/other

I REALLY want a shiny evee so if anyone has one for trade, plz let me know, and i also need a shiny shinx/luxray, please let me know if you have any of these and what you are in need of thank you.

Years
    Looking for Modest Zorua (31 IV in Special attack and speed), EVs (sp attack and speed), preferably with Snarl attack(TM move)

Offering from my 4th gen game:

Event shiny pichu, jolly natured, level 30.

iamdragon

The slave becomes the master
    Years
    i need a power bracer and power anklet, let me know wat u want for them of if i can borrow them
    thank u

Nugg

Le Diable Blanc
    Years
    LF : Flawless Adamant Shiny Shroomish. (Doesn't have to be Shiny) - in either Gen IV/V
    OF :

In Gen IV
    Flawless Calm Chinchou
    Flawless Shiny Mew
    All starters (shiny, flawless)

In Gen V
    lv 100 Mewtwo
    Thundurus
    Gen V legendaries (Kyurem etc.)

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Still in serious need of a Kecleon...I can't believe no one has one in Gen 5 yet...
    Offering Torchic, Chimchar, Piplup, Snivy, Tepig, Riolu, Tyrogue, Zorua, and a few others.

Years
    Looking to borrow power bracer and looking for pokerus infected -any- pokemon, the only rare pokemon I have is Pansage nicknamed Leavy if anyone wants..? PM me. I'll return your power bracer tomorrow or latest two days ^_^

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2011
    looking for someone trusty who i can trade my boldore to and back
    and if they want to do a trade and trade back with a different pokemon i will do it

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 15, 2018
    LF: Archen or Archeops, Tepig, and Snivy
    Offering: Black Exclusives, anything I have that's breedable. I can breed 31 IVs in either Atk, SpA, or Speed. Deino's with Dark Pulse, Litwick with Heat Wave. Or just PM me with a request.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back