• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
  • B/W only
    I'm looking for regirock, registeel and regigigas, I have a few legendaries that I'm willing to trade, let me know if you have one of those up for trade so we can negotiate a trade.

Also would like vanillite or it's evoltions and tynamo or it's evolution

Arumus

Insert user title here..
    Years
  • Looking For: Pokémon with Pokérus on 4th Gen.
    Offering: Ask and I may have something you need, Pokémon, items, etc. Can get some 4th gen Pokémon onto Black to trade over, if you need.

ihyatoeu

Sage
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    OF: Shaymin, TRU regigigas, celebi event (unused), deoxys, heatran, fal2010 mew, event arceus (pkrs), shiny rayquaza (embedded tower), shiny rotom lv. 98, shiny porygon z lv. 100, giratina lv.1 (from arceus event) all events and shiny rayquaza are UT
    LF: Darkrai from event UT and 5th gen shinies with good iv's (specially deino and solosis with beneficial nature in sp. attack)
    everything for 5th gen only, if you need help transferring from 4th to 5th gen i can help

gkshiny

Remember The Dunsparce
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2011
    For offer
    Shiny escavalier , gigalith, and meganium

NEED SHINY PANSEAR!!!!!!! I HAVE 40 MORE SHINYS I WILL TRADE FOR A SHINY PANSEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pkmn.master

Hobbyist Game Developer
    Years
  • Looking for: Flawless, or near flawless Inner Focus adamant UT Riolu/LucarioOffering: (Pokemon Black/White trades) Haxorus, Volcarona, Garbodor, Cobalion, Virizion, Braviary, Ditto, Crowns, Zorua, Druddigon, Metagross, or Excadrill and many more. Will Negotiate. I will provide offers off of my SS/D/Pt if you don't have Pokemon Black or White.

pokehearts

I like trains.
    Years
  • Want: Mareep, Flaffy, Ampharos Female, Trapinch, Vibrava, Flygon Female, Arcanine or Gwolithe female, Sawsbuck or Deerling Male, Eevee, Feebas holding prism scale

Offering: Minccino, Vanilllite, Haxorus, Purrloin, Pansear, Druddigon, Panpour, Cotonee, Drilbur, Ferroseed, Terrakion, Scolipede, Sigilyph x40 ( in many natures ) Solrock, Samurott, Darmanitan, Claydol, Absol, Volcarona, Musharna, Semsitoad, Amoongus, Seel, Klink, Staryu.

Trading from gen IV

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Looking for: Thundurus to borrow for a couple of days.
    Offering: Loan of my Tornadus for a couple of days (after I've borrowed Thundurus, as you need both at the same time).

I also have some other stuff...after all, I have about 140 in my Unova pokédex, about 80 of which I currently possess.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back