• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    I need of a Shiny Modest Zorua/Zoroark preferably UT, CHANNEL Jirachi, ALAMOS Darkrai, Almia Darkrai, TRU Arceus, TRU Dragonite, Shiny Adamant Charmander

Offering anything off my trade list.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2011
    morning im frm jamaica cud u help me trade my pokemon 2u n then back again? im playin pokemon white

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Looking for any Event I don't have already. Get back to me please. Also looking for Dream world Chimchar( MUST BE FEMALE), offering anything on my trade thread. **List updated.

Last edited:

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 15, 2018
    SEEKING: Dream World Ability Poliwag (must be female!)

OFFERING: Vulpix with Drought. And if that doesn't tickle your fancy, I've got a few shinies I can part with.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2011
    trade needed

Seeking: vullaby any lvl
    Offering: zorua lvl 1
    need for pokedex
    PM me if u want to trade

Rikal

Trainer Lucas
    Years
    • Age 33
    • CO
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Offering-----------Looking for
    Zekrom--------------Reshiram
    Thundurus-----------Tornadus

If not to keep, could someone just show me these so I can get the DEX entry?
    Quoting again.
    Also, if you anyone has the Event Celebi and an Event Legendary Beast, I'd like to borrow them to get the Zorua and Zoroark events.

Years
  • LF : Tornadus
    OF : Shiny Ditto , Shiny Meganium , Shiny Pigeotto , Shiny Hoppip , Shiny Arcanine , Shiny Nidorino

Last edited:

1 Randall

Grandmaster Trainer
    Years
  • Reshiram

I am willing to trade any of the following for a Reshiram, any level. Pardon the inconvenience of me, But I do not know how to trade. Please walk me through. Thanks!

Level 54 Zekrom (About to Level Up)
    Level 47 Archeops
    Level 52 Leavanny
    Level 48 Darmanitan
    Level 49 Samurott
    Level 32 Tranquill
    Level 33 Cubchoo
    Level 40 Druddigon
    Level 31 Stunfisk
    Level 5 Magikarp
    Level 37 Simisear
    Level 36 Stoutland

-Castiel-

Reign Of Fire
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 15, 2011
    Looking for A shiny Zorua Nature and IV's dont matter
    Also looking for a shino Dratini or Dieno Again Nature and IV's dont matter
    as long as they are hatched and untouched. Or caught at a low level.

Im offering
    Mewtwo, Rayquaza,Suicune,Event Raikou,Lugia,Phione
    Shiney Salamance or Shiney Smearglei have all the starters too Inbox me with your request

ѕℓσωвяσ

PK Rockin' ★☆
    Years
  • Desperatly want; Persian or Meowth. Any, I don't even care if it has a stupid nickname or whatever. Persian is pretty much one of my favourites and I can't get one for my Pokemon White game. Not sure what I can offer, I've got Charmanders, Growlithes, Eevees, Snivys, Tepigs, Oshawotts, Dittos etc, just tell me what you want/need.

Pm/Vm me!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Can somebody please help me, I just need to change the ability that one of my Pokemon has and add one attack for another one of my Pokemon

M kingkong M

Sonny Digital
    Years
  • looking for flawless shiny zoura or just a flawless zoura,

can get you EVs IVs flawless, shinies and legendaries

LF : Tornadus
    OF : Shiny Ditto , Shiny Meganium , Shiny Pigeotto , Shiny Hoppip , Shiny Arcanine , Shiny Nidorino

what are the IVs of the shiny ditto?

Last edited:

Demigod

umop ap!sdn
    Years
  • Looking for a deepseatooth Clamperl with a quiet nature @ 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA EV's
    and preferably with these IV's 30 Atk / 30 SpA / 3 Speed

~ Surf
    ~ Ice Beam
    ~ Hidden Power Grass
    ~ Toxic

Also looking for a careful Claydol @ 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Atk with move Explosion.

If you have or able to make any or both of these two pm me, offering ev'd pokes

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2013
    LF: EV'd Hydreigon, EV'd Excadrill with Sand Rush (Most wanted on list), Ev'd Gengar or Ev'd Shuckle
    OF: Ev'd Shiny Tyranitar(perfect Iv's, adamant nature), Ev'd shiny Kingdra (Almost perfect Iv's) and Shiny Deoxys (all completely legit)

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    LF shiny starly named Benjamin and non american ditto

OF all pokemon except arceus from gen 1-4

I can trade from white or diamond and i do not care what the nature of the pokemon are.

TTC

Tommy The Cat
    Years
  • Desperate for a tyrogue or hitmonchan on Gen IV. Let me know what you want, I'm willing to trade more than it's worth.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back