• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 30, 2011
    Looking for: Mew / Celebi / Gengar ( no HM moves in any of them at any level ).

OF: Zekrom ( fresh level 50 ) Kyurem ( fresh level 75).
    Also any exclusive pokemon from black/white evolved by trading or eevee's evolutions ( leafon/ glaceon/ umbreon/ espeon ) and Swoobat.

Send me a PM if interested and time to trade, since i live in Ireland.

Aggression

Pokémon Ultimate Master
    Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2013
    STOP, I probably have what you want

*Offering*

1. All breedable pokémon in existence
    Can breed in timid/modest/jolly/adamant

2. Can get dittos and synchronizers in above natures

*Looking for*
    1. Good natured shines, mostly gen 5 pokémon, untouched
    2. EVed pokémon
    3. Competitive items, good stuff from the battle subway
    4. Competitive berries
    5. DW ability female Eevee
    6. Any female pokemon with a good dream world ability

hiff8

Gotta Derp em all
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2015
    MANNNAAAAPHYYYY!!!

Looking for Manaphy

Have:GS Deoxys, GS jarachi, GS celebi, and all GS legendary dogs, all of them untouched will all original moves, I can give them pokerus if desired or i can keep them clean your choice

Generation 5 Pkmn White

Friend code:4598-8768-2541

PM me

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2011
    Trading Togetic and Blaziken

Trading these for pokemon over level 60

no grass types
    no bug types
    no water types

bump bump bump bump
    bump bump bump bump

coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooome on

coooooooooooooooooooooooooooome on

Last edited:

ceremony

rah rah
    Years
  • I'm looking for Jolly flawless Ditto. I have all starters but Chikorita, Eevee, Zorua, Feebas, Spiritomb. PM me and we'll work out a deal.

I will be willing to take one on loan

Last edited:

Venzeron

Canine Pokemon Master
    Years
  • I am looking for Latios and starters, minus piplup, chimchar, cyndaquil, tepig, oshowott, snivy, and charmander. Willing to give, any of those starters or there evolved forms, riolu, zoura, ditto, eevee, lugia, groudon, the legendary gaots, kyurem, etc. So please sebd me a pm if interested. Also looking for a battle!

Last edited:

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    I would like a kind person with 2 DS's to trade my Diamond Pokemon to my black.
    Reward is any of the Pokemon you transfer to me.

How it works:

I give you the pokemon thru Diamond and you get them on Black/White, Then you trade them to my Black.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2019
    looking for adamant and modest ditto. any kind as long as of those natures. also, any pokemon with flame body or magma armor

offering: cottonee with encore, zorua, tepig, all starter pokemon, and maybe some breedable pokemon. please ask thanks :)

eman1192

Shiny Collector
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2022
    if anyone has a politoad with the dreamworld ability drizzle pm me. i have a good amount of pokemon i can offer such as shinies, ev'd shinies, and event pokemon. we can def work something out. :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2011
    I'm all new to this forum stuff but I'm trying to get my lil sis who just really got into pokemon not too long ago a birthday gift in trying to get her pokedex info for a Darkrai. I'm Looking for any type of legit darkrai to do quick trade back. So if anyone out there could help me out please PM and ill give you her friend ID for her Pokemon platinum or heartgold game for the quick trade. Thx again for looking.

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2013
    LF: Pidgey, Paras, Diglett, Meowth, Machop, Bellsprout, Tentacool, Magnemite, Grimer, Gastly, Koffing, Rhyhorn, Elekid, Mr. Mime, Porygon
    (5th gen)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2011
    requesting: driftloon, spirit tomb, and sableye
    dont have much but will try to help with any pkmn u need
    i only have soul silver

Last edited:

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
    Years
  • Okay, basically I need somebody with the following things:

2 DS systems
    Wi-fi
    A copy of Pokemon Pearl/Diamond/Platinum
    A copy of Pokemon Black/White

The favour I ask is that you allow me to trade some of my pokemon from Platinum to your game, and you use the pokemon transfer lab on route 15 on your copy of Black/White to send the pokemon over from D/P/Pt. Then trade them to my White version. The reason I am asking this is because I do not own 2 DS systems so therefore cannot trade my Platinum pokemon to my White.

I would be extremely grateful to anyone who does me this favour, and I will happily give you something on this list in return:

Shiny Machop
    Shiny Bibarel
    Any starter egg from any gen (minus Tepig and Snivy)
    Egg moved Bagon (Hydro Pump, Dragon Dance)
    Egg moved Piplup (Agility)
    Egg moved Duskull (Pain Split)

As well as these, I also have almost any nature Ditto's (just ask) and most nature synchronize Abra's. I also have pokerus, many legendaries etc. so please post if you're interested.

Note: I would rather you are an active and trustworthy user (I will judge) because the pokemon I am trading to my White are very valuable (e.g. EV trained, events, shiny). Also I am looking to trade 18 pokemon at the moment, which is 3 sessions of trading from Platinum, so make sure you have 18 available unwanted/trash pokemon. I am aware of risks! Thanks, please PM or post if interested.

Years
    • they/them
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Hello!
    Looking for a cloner for my friend's shop!
    He pays well: you can keep a clone of every pokemon you clone!
    However, you will be his second cloner, a backup for when his other cloner is offline.
    VM me if intrested!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back