• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erufuun

apple bunny lover <3
Years
  • Looking for a Surskit. (Dreamworld one would be nice, since it already has Hydro Pump) Preferably Male.

Offering Pokemon; Female Jolly Mienshao with Regenerator. Female Jolly Darmanitan with Sheer Force. Any basic Pokemon in Gen V. (Completed Pokedex, exmple: Starters)

JadeFires

Novice Breeder
    Years
  • For pokedex completion purposes:

LF: Vullaby and Mandibuzz
    OF: Rufflet (lvl36) and Braviary (lvl58)

-------------

Really REALLY want:

LF: Male Shiny Eevee or Umbreon nicknamed (legally) Muse
    OF: Any pokemon caught in Pearl/Plat/HG, including Legendary. Or anything I have if you can clone it and give me back the original.

Pm me~

Melona

Protean Assassin
    Years
  • Looking to trade for a flawless/near flawless Timid Zapdos with at the very least Heat Wave,but HP 70 in Grass,Fighting or Ground would help too.I'll see what i have to offer but i'll have more options if you can clone my pokes ^_^.Please no hacks,PM me if you can help.Thankies <3.

Still needing to get my hands on this Zapdos,hoping someone can help ;o;

TTC

Tommy The Cat
    Years
  • Looking for a Ludicolo and a Toxicroak or anything in their evolutionary lines. CMT for offers.

Also looking for a King's Rock

Last edited:

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    Looking For: Timid Eevee with decent Iv's and pokerus, Vm me I've got plenty from the Unova dex to offer.

Years
  • i am looking for a event Regigigas, and deoxys and i am offering a level 100 darkrai, event entei, or event suicune pm me

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2012
    Need someone to help me clone my shiny sneasel. In return, you may keep a copy. Vm or Pm me :). Thanks!

TTC

Tommy The Cat
    Years
  • Looking for a toxicroak and a ludicolo or anything in their evolutionary line. Also looking for a King's Rock. CMT for offers.

Xetharo

The Illustrious Mew
    Years
  • Lookin for a few pokemon:

Normal:
    - Gible (lvl 1)
    - Bagon (lvl 1)
    - Deino (lvl 1)

Shiny:
    - Deino (lvl 1)
    - Horsea (lvl 1)

Just pm me if you have any of these and what you'd want for them...thanks!

Last edited:

smithtism

Blank
    Years
  • Trading from White

Looking for: Snorunt, Spoink, Shroomish, Nosepass, Magnemite, Azuril, Chatot, Gulpin, Spearow, Meowth, Snover, Latias, Budew

Offering: White exclusives, Seviper (foreign), Latios (for Latias ONLY), Buneary, Skitty, Scyther, Ralts, Munchlax, Phione, Togepi, Zorua, most starters, Eevee, Phanpy, Combee (female)

Still lookin'. I could really use some help.

Last edited:

Aggression

Pokémon Ultimate Master
    Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2013
    ALL

I have all breedable pokémon (pkmn white)

Give me shinies/EVed pkmn/competitve items

Pm me

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Looking for a EDIT: Got Shiny Zorua! a Deino, urgent.

Check my thread: The Land of White

Last edited:

TTC

Tommy The Cat
    Years
  • Still looking for a croagunt and lotad or anything in their evolutionary line. CMT for offers.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back