• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I'm looking for a male Zangoose in the heart gold version. Offering any ev pokemon I have in the 4th gen. Also I have items and any tms. Pm me if you're interest it. I also can breed move sets and natures. Right now I'm breeding a corpshis with dragon dance and with a right nature. Vm me if you're interested. My friend code is the heart gold one.

o3o

Years
  • Looking for: Giratina & Palkia (will trade more than one Pokémon if shiny)
    Offering: shiny Mewtwo, shiny Dratini (flawless), shiny Quagsire, shiny Suicune (event), shiny Raikou (event), Entei, Ho-Oh, Jirachi (unsure if hacked), Mew (event), Uxie

Please PM me to offer.

EDIT: Forgot to add, Gen V only.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2011
    I need help evolving 2 pokemon that needed to be traded to be evolved (I trade them to you then you trade them back). I'm willing to trade a female poliwag with the DW ability or any other pokemon I have for helping me. I also have pokemon with pokerus if you would like one of them.

Thanks

Aiony Kittyhawk

Breeder
    Years
  • I need help evolving 2 pokemon that needed to be traded to be evolved (I trade them to you then you trade them back). I'm willing to trade a female poliwag with the DW ability or any other pokemon I have for helping me. I also have pokemon with pokerus if you would like one of them.

Thanks

I can help you, i need something with pokerus.

white FC: 5243 1844 4178

Years
  • I'm looking for a male Zangoose in the heart gold version. Offering any ev pokemon I have in the 4th gen. Also I have items and any tms. Pm me if you're interest it. I also can breed move sets and natures. Right now I'm breeding a corpshis with dragon dance and with a right nature. Vm me if you're interested. My friend code is the heart gold one.

Still looking for this........Please help if you still have the 4th gen. I can clone and give items and tms away. I also can do the move tutor at the battle frontier.

bassforce288

Aleister Manson Crowley
    Years
    • LA
    • Seen Jun 21, 2017
    LF: Female Shellder Naive or Jolly Nature Egg Move Rock Blast Ability Skill Link Flawless IVs UT
    Offering: Anything from my thread, more than one choice.

Last edited:

ceremony

rah rah
    Years
  • I'm looking for a Life Orb.

I have all the starters except Chikorita, 151/153 Unova Pokedex, etc. Just PM me and we'll figure something out.

pichuspark

looooooooooooooool :3
    Years
  • LF: A flawless Ditto for breeding
    Offering: EVd Pokemon, but keep in mind they're in my 4th Gen game so you have to Pokeshift them if you want, and I can Rare Candy Pokemon or clone.

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2011
    Looking for: Charmander with a Modest nature // DW Elekid with an Adamant Nature and Magnet Rise

Offering: I have plenty of Pokes to offer, PM me and we can work out a trade

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    Offering: I have many hasty shelmets from MMing and IV breeding. All have IVs in 'fantastic regard' for either speed or special attack.

Looking for: I don't really mind. Anything that is equal worth of a hasty shelmet! PM me and we can sort something out :)

Last edited:

TTC

Tommy The Cat
    Years
  • Looking for Croagunk or Toxicroak. CMT for offers.

Also looking for anything in Lotad's line of evolution. CMT for offers.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2012
    Some particular Pokemon I'm seeking are a Klinklang, Lampent, Ferrothorn, Dialga, Slaking, Salamence, Latias, Latios, Ho-oh, and Emboar.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2011
    Help!

I am looking for an Ghastly i can get my hands on, I am making an all Ghost team and would love a Ghastly, it doesnt matter the nature or stats or gender i will make babies to get what i want, if some kinf soul could help me out that would be great. I'd take any shinies for free too ;) I have never found any =(

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2011
    Looking for a Darkrai, lower level preferred.

Have Emerald, Platinum legendaries; Kyogre, the Regis, Rayqyaza, Regigigas, Giratina, etc. Also have early generation starters and female Zorua.

Friend Code: 0475 8001 0439

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back