• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokehunter87

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • im looking for the following pokes to build my battle team.

Togepi with Serene Grace ability, UT Lv1, good IV's in Defense and HP would be nice but not too fussed.

Gyarados with Moxie Ability, UT and as low level as possible. Good IV's in Sp Def and Att preferred but not essential.

Please check my thread, willing to give more than one of my pokemon if someone can get me what im after.

Garrabutártulo

A wild Garrabutártulo appears!
    Years
  • I'm looking for a flawless adamant hitmon-something with rapid spin and fake out. Don't care if it's hacked, it's just for breeding purposes.
    VM me, please.

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    Looking for: Thunderstone.
    Someone who can RC a few pokemon for me.
    Someone willing to transfer 6pokemon from my SS to White.
    Pokemon wise anything that can't be found in Unova, just message me what it is and I'll see what I can trade for it.

Offering: I've got plenty to offer from the Unova 'dex so just ask and we'll sort something out. :)

Repost. Again. Woo. Vm me people! O.o

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2011
    looking for a rotom, sableye, spiritomb i have the keystone if you need, and a driftlim
    4th gen only please

Years
  • Looking for Charmander, Squirtle, all 2nd and 3rd Gen Starters. I have 5 Gen Starters and 4th Gen Starters to offer plus a couple of random pokemon (Sandshrew, Nidoran, Lotad Surskit) and most 5th Gen pokemon.

PM/VM me if you want to trade :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2011
    Hey can somebody help me evolve my haunter by trading then trading back?

Bumpppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Last edited:

Kirkland

show me my silver lining
    Years
  • Looking for: Shroomish, Amulet Coin. Lemme know what you want for them via PM/VM.

On a side note, I have 58BP that I'm willing to spend, I can get most battle items and the EV training items too, so whatever it is you need, pm me with what you want and what you're wliing to offer. Thankies. :33

Sary

Breeder, trader and fighter
    Years
  • Looking for some legendary pokes...
    Tornadus - So I can catch a landorus (would accept if you lend it for a week)
    Reshiram, Giratina (Those I would like to have)
    Could hatch something from White, could give some of the legendary I have... PM for info

These I would like to have on pokedex, if you can lend me them so I can save the game, would be most appreciated :)

Mew
    Uxie • Mesprit • Azelf • Dialga • Palkia • Cresselia
    Darkrai • Manaphy• Regigigas • Shaymin • Arceus
    Regirock • Regice • Registeel • Latios
    Groudon • Deoxys

What am willing to give, some other legendary, eggs from white... PM for more info

smithtism

Blank
    Years
  • Trading from White

Looking for: Spoink, Shroomish, Nosepass, Chatot, Gulpin, Meowth, Latias, Budew, Ekans, Diglett, Tentacool, Grimer, Drowzee, Voltorb, Koffing, Tauros, Mime Jr.

Offering: White exclusives, Seviper (foreign), Latios (for Latias ONLY), Buneary, Skitty, Scyther, Ralts, Munchlax, Phione, Togepi, Zorua, most starters, Eevee, Phanpy, Combee (female)

Updating my needs list. Please help me out.

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    I have alote of shynies in pearl but i will translate them later to my pokemon black
    have some pokemons if u wanna trade just messaje me and will negotiate : )

Melona

Protean Assassin
    Years
  • Okay guys,i've posted this already before with no luck.Hoping this time the Goddess of fortune will smile on me with responses. ^_^

I'm looking for a flawless/near flawless,Modest/Timid(preferred) Zapdos with these three following moves,

-Heat Wave- -Roost- -Hidden Power Ice/Grass/Fighting 70-

I have _some_ events,egg move pokes,EV'd pokes or a few shinies i can offer.Much more i can offer if someone can clone for me since i can't do so myself.If you can help me i hope we'll find a way to negotiate a deal.Please PC friends,lend me your aide! =^.^=

(P.S. As always please remember,NO HACKS! :3 )

Last edited:
    Years
  • trading on white genV :)

Wanted: power weight, power bracer, power belt, power lens, power band
    Offering: EV reducing berries, genV pkmn, can breed -- charmander, treecko, eevee, dratini, ralts, growlithe, zorua
    I can also infect pokemon with pokerus

please PM/VM me if interested

Last edited:

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    Looking for a low leveled male axew with mold breaker.

I have all three monkeys I could trade for it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2012
    does anyone have a victinior solosis FT?? PM with what you want/need i'll see if i have it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back