• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2011
    Im Looking for Skymin/Shaymin

anyone willing to breed a Shaymin/Skymin for me? or trade?

Please post a Pokemon you want to trade for a shaymin

RazorClaw99

Banned
    Years
  • Would u happen to have any of these event pokemon;

PCNY Salamence (English Version) UT
    PCNY Altaria (English Version) UT
    PCNY Flygon (English Version) UT
    PCNY Kingdra (English Version) UT
    10 ANIV Dragonite (English Version) UT
    10 ANIV Charizard (English Version) UT

would need to clone a shamin for u but got 2, a event one and the oak's letter one.

Years
  • Trading from Generation V. FC is in signature

Requesting: Skarmory(IMPISH) with Sturdy ability, Aron, Hoppip(Jolly)

Offering: Bagon(any nature), Pichu, skorupi(Nightslash eggmove), Gible, Trapinch, charmander, snivy, buneary, Minun, wurmple, corphish, surskit, lotad, happiny

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2011
    Help please

Hey anyone want to help me trade my kadabra and trade it back to me so I can get an alakazam :D

Anyone willing to trade back a Kadabra with me?

4th gen HG!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2011
    offering level 1 UT Riolu
    looking for LVL 100 Heatran for wifi battles
    PM me
    P.S. its Platinum

eman1192

Shiny Collector
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2022
    if anyone has a shiny Latios (Timid) - HP Fire lemme know. vm/pm to discuss. i have lots of shiny pokes to offer as well

Anselection

Malicious Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2011
    Long story short, little brother traded Snorlax / Charizard for crap pokemon, and I've never traded before.
    Gen IV
    Looking for: Charmander(any level, any nature, I don't care.), Snorlax(Any level, any nature, I don't care.)
    Offering: Anything you think I can get you that's reasonable. I haven't done any trading, so only pokemon catchable in Soul Silver.
    FC: 4255 4329 3514
    PM me

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2011
    Looking for someone to help me Trade Kadabra and trade it back for me, I can pay with a Protein or a Carbos, etc. Please message me!
    HG or SS please!

pokemonranger109

Jirachi Know-It-All From Birth
    Years
  • I'll offer anything you'd like. However, I'm only getting my 4th badge in the game (I mainly play HG).
    I'll offer anything you need for a Dex in return, and yes I will give Victini back.

ok once u get a reshiram if u got black ill take it borrow watever and which pokemon do u need to complete johto pokedex i have em all exept mew u i will trade u my hacked celebi just to fill its spot in pokedex but i need it back and on hg lets battle

Years
  • Ok first hi everyone

looking for Celebi and Dyoxis to complete my BW collection (up to what they have relesed anyway) Non hacked please

have any breedable non shiny, Victini x 2, jirachi, wifi shiny suicune and entai for trade pm me for my friend code

Years
  • What I want for my pokemon heart gold verison is the following eggs...

Requesting
    1 Female Honudour
    1 Male Ekans
    1 Male Anorith (preferably knowing Cross Poison from being bred by a male Skorupi/Drapion and a female Anorith)
    1 Male Treeco
    1 Male Chimchar
    1 Male or Female Hippopotas
    1 Male or Female Croagunk
    1 Male or Female Stunky
    1 Male or Female Shieldon
    1 Male Lavatar
    1 Male or Female Ledyba

Offering (See below comment)
    I'm sorry for asking this much, but I've just started to play pokemon heart gold and thus, don't have much to offer. I'm sorry about this but PM me if you have any questions or want to trade.

W Kenshi

Booyah!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2011
    Looking for:

Shiny tepig

Offering:

Other DW females (DW smeargle, eevee and burmy included)

VM/PM me for offers.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Gen V;
    Looking for: Dark Pulse Deino OR someone who can transfer a Pokémon for me (Seviper/Arbok with Dark Pulse from my gen IV game).

Offering: Don't have much in my Black to offer... DW Lickitung, DW Hoppip, Pokérus, Black exclusives, Power Anklet. If you're ok with gen IV offerings, I can RNG you any shiny (not IVs) (check trade thread in my signature).

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2011
    Looking for someone to help me Trade Kadabra and trade it back for me, I can pay with a Protein or a Carbos, etc. Please message me!
    HG or SS please!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back