• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2011
    Requesting: Gamestop Event Celebi (to unlock Zorua)
    Offering: Either Shiny Raikou/Shiny Entei/Shiny Suicune(unlocks Zoroark)

PM please.

Years
  • I'm looking for someone with HearGold/SoulSilver, and 64 BP or have Action replay (I think I have the code). I need to learn my Duskull Pain Split. I would kill for this.

Eh, offers are...
    Gen IV: A few shiny, events, legendaries, shiny legendaries, shiny flawless Ditto... WHATEVER YOU WANT.
    Gen V: Flawless, shiny, flawless+shiny, a few DW Pokémons... just ask.

I would be really glad if someone could do this. Please VM/PM me.

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2011
    REQUESTING: Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Groudon, Rayquaza, Deoxys, Heatran, Giratina, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus,

OFFERING: Anything else not listed (I have them all….so just ask.) I'd also be willing to trade 5 breedable pokemon for one of my requests

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2011
    LF: I need someone to trade a karablast for my shelmet BUT I want to trade back so that I end up with the Accelgor

OF: I'm on Black and I have a bunch of random pokemon I don't really need ~ Chimchar, Oshawott, Eevee, Tyrouge, or Horsea w/ muddy water Just ask please :)

luciachan

PokeSpe Fangirl
    Years
  • Anyone have a foreign ditto (Japanese, German, French...etc.) that they would be willing to trade.

I have the following to offer:
    -MachPunch/Drainpunch Timburr
    -Dark Pulse Deino
    -Bold Solosis (Max HP/DEF)

Can also get some other stuff on a short notice (a few hours or so...). PM me.

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2014
    Offering: Lv.54 Haxorus T , Lv.46 Luxray T ,Lv. 50 Zekrom BT, Pokerus pokemon
    Requesting: Power Items, Event Legendary Dogs, Event Celibi.

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2011
    Looking for: UT eevee, Sassy or Careful Natured. High IVs in SpD Def Hp.

Offering: Message me with what you are looking for:)

dreyko

Isolated System.
    Years
  • looking for: modest bellsprout or weepinbell
    offering: dark pulse deino, ice shard vanilite, fake out/drain punch scraggy

vm or pm me please =)

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2011
    Looking for: Phanpy or Donphan with good IVs and nature (Stealth Rock & Ice Shard moves) (legit).
    offering: shiny flawless Gliscor and other shinies :)

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    Looking for a low leveled male axew with mold breaker with any of the following natures: calm, docile, modest or timid.

Offering: dreamworld female sunkern, oshawott, whimsicott or an elemental monkey.

hiff8

Gotta Derp em all
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2015
    Looking for any nice shinys but a Zen mode shiny Darmanitan would be BA

Offering: anything on my channel

PM me

dreyko

Isolated System.
    Years
  • does anyone happen to have a careful natured shiny scraggy with the egg moves ice punch and drain punch?

offering: various pokemon with egg moves, shiny golbat/crobat, or a barely touched terrakion with pokerus.

id like this ASAP

vm or pm me please =)

Years
  • [Black and White version - i have both english and japanese so dont be hesitant]

Requesting -

2 pokemon:
    Tentacool - modest or mild nature
    Croagunk - adamant nature

moves can be anything but HM moves.. would be nice if u could hook me up with some sick TM moves u think would be useful ^^

Offering -

i just began the game so i cant offer much BUT i do have pokerus, so u'll get 2 random pokemon with pokerus if thats cool.

message me here asap please!

Gou

Whine and Cheese
    Years
  • Electrike? Pls?

Not wanting shiny/specific anything. Just. A. Plain. Electrike. Please. :0

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back