• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokehearts

I like trains.
Years
  • Looking For: adamant or jolly DW Speed Boost Torchic ( Will trade 3 for 1, and I don't care if its hacked or legit )

Offering: A Jolly Darmanitan, Cobalion, Virizion, DW Magic Bounce Espeon, Serperior and others.
    Trading from black.
    PM me to trade

Last edited:

ShivaDF

The Scooter-riding Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2017
    Looking for a Chansey or Blissey, PM me fast. I'll be trading in SS.
    Offering various TMs, discuss with me.

Last edited:

CrowSama

Too. Much. Caffine.
    Years
  • LF: Shiny Red-Striped Basculin or Blue-striped Basculin with Rock Head ability (Obtained by an NPC in Pokemon White)

OF: Female DW Shinx, or CMT

Years
  • Hey Guys. I am looking for a non hacked victini, a Pikachu that knows Bolt Tackle and I'm also looking for an Eeve. Can someone helpt me out?

Trade on Pokemon Black/White, I have both.
    offering: any of the unova or kanto starters, zorua. PM me please!!!

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
  • LF: Shiny Suicune, missed the event... completely left my mind xD (Either wifi or gamestop)
    WIN2011 Celebi (The current event one)

OF: Fal2010 Mew, I have a fair few that aren't cloned I can give natures upon request.
    Shiny Piplup, Sudowoodo, Stantler, Sneasel and Farfetch'd

-All are UT-

Just vm/pm me or add me on msn, [email protected], if you want to trade.

I'm now just after a foreign Ditto and a Manaphy

Game is Platinum. I'll provide fc when you vm/pm me.

Last edited:

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
    Years
  • Urgently need:
    Gen 5:
    Male Roselia
    Female Bellsprout/Weepinbell/Victreebel

Gen 4:
    Female Larvitar/Pupitar/Tyranitar

Offering:
    Check my Trade Thread (In Sig)
    or tell me what your looking for :)

Last edited:

-Castiel-

Reign Of Fire
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 15, 2011
    Really need a Event Zorua for a loan! i want the Celebi from the event on my pokemon white.
    Ill give my masterball in exchange for the loan and afterwards ill give Zorua Straight back !
    Does anyone have the Event Zorua?

Turtwig26

The Omniponent
    Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2013
    Lf shiny Cyndaquil

Lf: shiny cyndaquil

Offering: Event Celebi, Event Zorua, Event Darkrai, or more pokemon that you offer to me

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2011
    Requesting: Charmander, any nature, any gender, any level.
    Offering: Oshawott. I don't have any shinies or events or whatever but PM me and we can sort something out if you don't want Oshawott.

dreyko

Isolated System.
    Years
  • looking for: rare and interesting DW females. especially DW tentacool, slowpoke, seel, crabby, tauros, lapras, ditto, totodile, marril, gligar, swinub, manitne, poochyena, and bagon
    offering: female DW torchic with jolly nature

vm me with what you want if its not listed please =)

Last edited:

PurpleMischief

Ace Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2015
    Does *anyone* have a Cloyster? I really could use one. I'll offer you any of my breedable pokemon from my Trading thread. I could even offer two pokemon instead of one. Just PM me and we WILL work something out.

Also - I am currently giving away free lv 1 eevee's and Zorua's. Most Natures/abilities. You can have AS MANY as you'd like. I'm masuda methoding so I have a TON that need to go. Want 8 eevees so you can have all the eeveelutions? 8 Eevee's shall be yours!

Last edited:

dreyko

Isolated System.
    Years
  • looking for: a careful lilleep/cradily that know curse and sleep talk.
    also DW females

offering: legit game stop deoxys for the cradily that knows the moves above. or just vm me with what you want if your offering DW females.

VM me please =)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey, I was able to get my hands on a Female Raichu that knows Volt Takle which is awesome! BUT I still need a MALE Pikachu/Raichu that knows the move VOLT TAKLE pleeeease. FOR a MALE Pikachu/Raichu that knows the move VOLT TAKLE, I am offering the following, eggs or lvl 1 of the following bulbasaur/squirtle/charizard/zorua/snivy/oshowatt/tepig. Please PM or VM if you have a MALE Pikachu/Raichu that knows the move VOLT TAKLE PLEASE!!

Thank YOU!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back