• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
Years
  • looking for: Heart Scales, Power items and any items worth some mony e.g. Relic copper or Balm Mushroom

Offering: Look at my thread (link is in my Sig)

dreyko

Isolated System.
    Years
  • looking for the event raikou, suicune, entei. UT highly preferred

offering: CMT or VM with what you want please

Elite Four Lucian

Elite Four - Psychic User
    Years
  • Hey Everyone, I am in need of these pokemon types for my pokemon white, i perfer shiny, but normal is ok. the pokemon themselves dont matter. Dark, Psychic, Fighting, Flying I need a pokemon of each of these types, lvl 50 or higher. PM me if you can help me out.

Lucifer

Fallen1
    Years
  • Requesting: Shiny Cyndaquil(or either of it's evolutions), Shiny Mewtwo, and shiny Ditto
    Offering: Uxie, Pikachu colored Pichu, Azlef, Palkia EDIT: I'll throw in my event celebi too. (It was for a friend but she never claimed it and I am probably going to restart my pearl once I trade these pokemon off so...yeah).

Slight obstacle: the pokemon I seek, I desire for my Soul Silver while the pokemon I am offering are in my Pearl. So I hope there is a way we can make this work. I unfortunately have no access to a second DS to trade over the Pearl pokemon to my Soul Silver myself.

No one has any of my requests seriously? My offers are not good? Or is it my weird situation.
    You can always just trade me junk pokemon with my pearl for your legendary and then I will trade you junk pokemon for my requests on my SS. That doesn't sound so awful does it? Also see the quote above of my request, I have thrown in one more pokemon to my offerings.

Well please PM me if anyone is willing.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2011
    Looking for a Deino/Zweilous/Hydreigon with Dark Pulse as an egg move if anyone can help. Idc if it's hacked, cloned, named, or anything I just need a copy of one if possible

Please PM if you can help

Last edited:

LavanZev

Bringer of Orange Soda!
    Years
  • Of: Choice Scarf
    Re: Choice Lens

Please don't overlook this I really need it for my Timid Abra. Unless you some how have a different item that I should give him.

Years
  • i can help

make abra learn protect give him quick claw and protein all that stuff then put im into battle with a higher level pokemon then use protect this will make it so abra take no damage do this 1 time then switch it for a strong pokemon after the battle abra will get xp do this and abra will soon evolve
    hope this helps message me for my pokemon friends code the poeple most probaly will take this down and ban me or some thing for helpin but message me :)

Years
  • 4 GENERATION

LF: embedded tower Groudon JUST NEEDS TO BE BORROWED

OF: A LEGIT EVENT TRU ARCEUS- i will trade you the arceus along with the groundon when i return the groundon back to you!

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    Flawless Drilbur

Looking for: flawless IV'ed female adamant drilbur/excadrill with ability "sand rush"

Offering: Lvl 80 Espeon (legit shiny), lvl 77 ferrothorn, or lvl 77 Hydreigon. All have Pokerus, all are EV trained

PM me if you're interested!

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
    Years
  • Looking for: Turtwig, Grotle or Torterra on 4 Gen

Offering: Take a look at my thread (link is in Sig)

zirico

M.C.F.C
    Years
  • Hi, I'm looking for these in Gen 5.

Ditto, Pikachu/Raichu, Gastly/Haunter/Gengar, Growlithe/Arcanine, Trapinch/Vibrava/Flygon, Riolu/Lucario.

Basically one from all of theses evolution lines so I can breed them. Many thanks to any that responds. I don't have anything of note that I could trade back on Gen 5 but I do on Gen 4.

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2019
    Can anyone b nice and send a skyattackmurkrow to my diamond just restarted and wanna play through with him

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back