• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[QUIZ] Which fruit are you?

wishirulz

convict #100234
    Years
    i think im a lychee

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    You scored as Tomato.

You are a tomato, the reject fruit. No matter how many tomatoes in a salad, it's never a fruit salad. As a tomato, you tend to be a little cynical and pessimistic. But hey, who can blame you. After all, most people don't even know you're a fruit. You can live by yourself, though, and though you enjoy company, you enjoy more solo living. The tomatoes of the world keep us in check and are down-to-earth, so let's go tomatoes.

I'm a tomato..eh....I don't like tomatoes much..

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    The quiz says I'm:

95% Tomato
    70% Pear
    70% Banana
    35% Kiwi
    25% Apple

Um...yeah...I can agree with these results.

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2011
    Ooh, I lurve these type of quizzes! <33

Pears are imaginative dreamers, though often misunderstood. Because they are always in another place (mentally, anyway) they have a hard time connecting with people, but do love to make friends. They are loyal and creative. Power to the pear.

And I thought I was going to get Kiwi. .-.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    I am a banana XD

You scored as Banana.

You are a strange little banana. The most enlongated fruit, you've long been the punch line of, many a pun. Thing is, most of the puns are yours. You're a strange soul who tries to see the lighter, side of even the most awful situations, and you don't mind having a joke fall flat because you're that collected. The world needs more bananas.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    https://images.quizfarm.com/1122258870tomato.png

You scored as Tomato.

You are a tomato, the reject fruit. No matter how many tomatoes in a salad, it's never a fruit salad. As a tomato, you tend to be a little cynical and pessimistic. But hey, who can blame you. After all, most people don't even know you're a fruit. You can live by yourself, though, and though you enjoy company, you enjoy more solo living. The tomatoes of the world keep us in check and are down-to-earth, so let's go tomatoes.

------------------------

Only 15% on the Apple . . . :: shrug ::

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Pears are imaginative dreamers, though often misunderstood. Because they are always in another place (mentally, anyway) they have a hard time connecting with people, but do love to make friends. They are loyal and creative. Power to the pear.

Pear 90%

Banana 80%

Kiwi 80%

Tomato 70%

Apple 40%

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Kiwi for me as well~

You scored as Kiwi
    Ah, the kiwi! The kiwi is a quiant one who loves nature and the outdoors. With a good heart, the kiwi is loved by some and hated by others (though the haters do bother them). They believe that the world is a good place, and that no one is hopeless. The sweet, much-loved kiwi isn't necessarily the center of attention, nor do they mind that. Go for it, kiwi.

Kiwi 85%
    Tomato 75%
    Pear 65%
    Banana 60%
    Apple 25%

Imite

&#12452;&#12511;&#12486;&#12392;&#12513;&#12479;&#
    Years
    Banana~

I wish I had gotten kiwi, because I love kiwis. But the description of kiwi doesn't match me at all. XD

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years

The description is pretty accurate, but...I don't...like pears... >_<

Lucid

Ah, the kiwi! The kiwi is a quiant one who loves nature and the outdoors. With a good heart, the kiwi is loved by some and hated by others (though the haters do bother them). They believe that the world is a good place, and that no one is hopeless. The sweet, much-loved kiwi isn't necessarily the center of attention, nor do they mind that. Go for it, kiwi.

Kiwis pwn. <3

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011

You scored as Pear.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    This has got to be one of the weirdest quizes I've taken...

"You scored as Pear. Pears are imaginative dreamers, though often misunderstood. Because they are always in another place (mentally, anyway) they have a hard time connecting with people, but do love to make friends. They are loyal and creative. Power to the pear."

Go pears! ^_^

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    You scored as Kiwi.

yay! lol

Cookie luvs Green

I am not a Trainer. I am Ash.
    Years
    I'm a buhnahnah!! :DD

You are a strange little banana. The most enlongated fruit, you've long been the punch line of many a pun. Thing is, most of the puns are yours. You're a strange soul who tries to see the lighter side of even the most awful situations, and you don't mind having a joke fall flat because you're that collected. The world needs more bananas.

Banana---90%
    Pear---80%
    Kiwi---70%
    Tomato---45%
    Apple---25%

I like my results x3

Years
    You scored as Banana.

You are a strange little banana. The most enlongated fruit, you've long been the punch line of many a pun. Thing is, most of the puns are yours. You're a strange soul who tries to see the lighter side of even the most awful situations, and you don't mind having a joke fall flat because you're that collected. The world needs more bananas.

Banana: 85%
    Pear: 80%
    Tomato: 75%
    Apple: 65%
    Kiwi: 25%

Banana? o.O My fav! -eats banana- ^____^

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    You scored as Banana.

Banana 95%

Pear 95%

Kiwi 85%

Tomato 40%

Apple 40%

Back