• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[QUIZ] Which fruit are you?

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    You scored as Banana.

I got a Banana too! o.O

Davey-kun

Banned
    Years
    POWER TO TEH PEAR LUVYS!

yeh, you can guess luvys! i am the pear, or as the french say it "la poire"
    You scored as Pear.

Pears are imaginative dreamers, though often misunderstood. Because they are always in another place (mentally, anyway) they have a hard time connecting with people, but do love to make friends. They are loyal and creative. Power to the pear.​

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    This was my result.
    You scored as Tomato.

You are a tomato, the reject fruit. No matter how many tomatoes in a salad, it's never a fruit salad. As a tomato, you tend to be a little cynical and pessimistic. But hey, who can blame you. After all, most people don't even know you're a fruit. You can live by yourself, though, and though you enjoy company, you enjoy more solo living. The tomatoes of the world keep us in check and are down-to-earth, so let's go tomatoes.

Cherri

.:Yamato Kira:.
    Years
    I'm a Pear. xD;

Pears are imaginative dreamers, though often misunderstood. Because they are always in another place (mentally, anyway) they have a hard time connecting with people, but do love to make friends. They are loyal and creative. Power to the pear.

Dragonair-kun

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2007
    I'm a pear, mostly random.
    Pear 85%
    Kiwi 70%
    Banana 60%
    Tomato 30%
    Apple 10%

A tomato isn't a fruit right? o.O;

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
    Really makes no sense at all with the options I picked but w/e I guess... xDD

You scored as Pear.

Pears are imaginative dreamers, though often misunderstood. Because they are always in another place (mentally, anyway) they have a hard time connecting with people, but do love to make

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    I <3 fruit. So let's see what I get~
    Kiwi said:

Ah, the kiwi! The kiwi is a quiant one who loves nature and the outdoors. With a good heart, the kiwi is loved by some and hated by others (though the haters do bother them). They believe that the world is a good place, and that no one is hopeless. The sweet, much-loved kiwi isn't necessarily the center of attention, nor do they mind that. Go for it, kiwi.

Kiwi: 60%
    Tomato: 50%
    Banana: 50%
    Pear: 45%
    Apple: 30%
    Funny, I don't even like kiwis o_o;

Porygon

Banned
    Years
    You scored as Banana.

You are a strange little banana. The most enlongated fruit, you've long been the punch line of many a pun. Thing is, most of the puns are yours. You're a strange soul who tries to see the lighter side of even the most awful situations, and you don't mind having a joke fall flat because you're that collected. The world needs more bananas.

Banana

90%

Pear

90%

Kiwi

60%

Tomato

55%

Apple

50%

Hehehe, mwar, I love bananas XD

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016

You scored as Pear.
    Pears are imaginative dreamers, though often misunderstood. Because they are always in another place (mentally, anyway) they have a hard time connecting with people, but do love to make friends. They are loyal and creative. Power to the pear.

Years

You are a strange little banana. The most enlongated fruit, you've long been the punch line of many a pun. Thing is, most of the puns are yours. You're a strange soul who tries to see the lighter side of even the most awful situations, and you don't mind having a joke fall flat because you're that collected. The world needs more bananas.

Banana 75%
    Kiwi 65%
    Tomato 60%
    Pear 60%
    Apple 25%

I wanna be Kiwi or a Tomato T_T Oh well, at least Bananas are tasty =3

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    You scored as Kiwi.

Ah, the kiwi! The kiwi is a quiant one who loves nature and the outdoors. With a good heart, the kiwi is loved by some and hated by others (though the haters do bother them). They believe that the world is a good place, and that no one is hopeless. The sweet, much-loved kiwi isn't necessarily the center of attention, nor do they mind that. Go for it, kiwi.

Reading everyone's results, i had a feeling that i'd end up as a kiwi X3

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023

Ehh...Okay O.o

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I gots tomato

You are a tomato, the reject fruit. No matter how many tomatoes in a salad, it's never a fruit salad. As a tomato, you tend to be a little cynical and pessimistic. But hey, who can blame you. After all, most people don't even know you're a fruit. You can live by yourself, though, and though you enjoy company, you enjoy more solo living. The tomatoes of the world keep us in check and are down-to-earth, so let's go

...hm...yup, I guess thats me

Celesta

Me Sexie!
    Years
    *dances*

"You scored as Kiwi.

Ah, the kiwi! The kiwi is a quiant one who loves nature and the outdoors. With a good heart, the kiwi is loved by some and hated by others (though the haters do bother them). They believe that the world is a good place, and that no one is hopeless. The sweet, much-loved kiwi isn't necessarily the center of attention, nor do they mind that. Go for it, kiwi."

I wonder how many people got kiwi. :laugh:

~Celestial

Back