• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] RéBURST ~RéBOOT~ [M] [OOC+SU]

Years
If I screw this up now people are going to want your head Seph haha!
I don't think I will though

I'm going to start reading through the plot details now :)

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
I've posted! Sorry for taking so long, but I was busy (And an extreme procrastinator) and then we had the GM thing so...

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
I would, but there isn't exactly much for me to post about right now... Unless we're able to go into Mauville, in which case I'll get started on it.

Years
You'll be able to get into Mauville very soon. Sorry for the delay with that, but some stuff needs to be sorted out because of the change over.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Uh... hello.

This is that one guy who hasn't been active on this RP lately, which is due to lack of inspiration, and education, and some more education. I think I can keep posting now, but I dunno if I'm even allowed to, in a sense. So, can I? And if not, I'll gladly sign up again.

Years
I have no problems with you signing up again, although if you'd like you can just time-skip the character you were using forward.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Hello, Kenny!
I've been telling you over and over again that it's okay! Real life gets in the way, but you informed me from the day you became busy so you weren't booted out :D Just jump back in whenever you please :P

i'm being to active too be a ghost :o

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Things shall soon be moving along. Prepare thine bodies.

Songbird

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
I didn't fix any particular errors due to laziness, but I did add a special touch that I hope would be extremely easy to point out as my doing by now.

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
Posted.

Yeah its a little short and nothing really happens in it, but me and Garde are still trying to figure out where 'Mimi' should go next.

Songbird

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Okay, everyone, keep posting, because with the arrival of X and Y, you can expect 6G-related features to be thrown into RéBURST.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Alright I FINALLY did it, I probably deserve to get punted into the sea and I'm very sorry. I've had no inspiration till tonight and I'm a jerk...BUT we can finally really get moving again. Fangirls rejoice! Or don't. I'm not here for you, I'm here for my fellow RPers and buddypalfriend-people.

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
It's good to see some posts happening here again. I'll get one up as soon as I can.

*Play's Final Fantasy VI's Victory Fanfare*

Posted.

Last edited:
Back