• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] RéBURST ~RéBOOT~ [M] [OOC+SU]

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
I've finally made my post everybody. Rejoice and go read it.

I'm also going to try improve my posting rate, so hopefully my next post won't take over a week to complete.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Weee wub wou too Beatsy <3

Awesome Mia post! What better way to defeat two imitators than to turn their pokemon into metaphors? (Drowned rats) :P

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
That's a metahor? I mean, Of course I did that on purpose. It was 100% intentional.

Edit: Soo... is anyone working on a post?

Also, just discovered that I unknowingly named Mia after an actress who was married to Frank Sinatra.

Last edited:

Sephear

Years
Trapped in Limboooo doo doo doo...

Wait...YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT MIA FARROW?!? Well ain't that just a good ol' fashioned whosamawhatsit, I guess you caught Waily's Oblivious :D

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Sephy's right! We need to escape Limbo! I'll make Ressy help.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
I guess you caught Waily's Oblivious :D

*remembers Wailey's first appearance, cries in joy*
*remembers PJ has been inactive for a long while, cries in sadness*

Sephy's right! We need to escape Limbo! I'll make Ressy help.

I'll make him help too!
Oh wait that's me :O

In all seriousness, tho. aI think Jeff and Kenneth were waiting for a reply from Lilizuki. I'll try to contact her about it~
Also, a reply must be done soon... Preferably one with actual content in it.

Sephear

Years
Thank goodness, I don't think I can go any lower, or bend my back any longer. BTW Birdy love the christmas Avi/sig combo.

I misses PJ toos, but at least I still has you guys <3

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Grahhh. Why did anyone even post for Imoen's scene? It means that, to advance it at all, we have to wait for everyone to post their reactions to everyone before moving on to the next segment. :|

I'll try to write something soon. No promises, 'cause I wrote all of the words yesterday and I'm not sure I have any left. Also, I've barely had any sleep.

Sephear

Years
Well I've been saying I wanted to make it to the gym for a while now, and now Jeff's there and so is Imoen, what should Jeff just ignore her like a jerk while he's strapped to a gurney and immobile? :P

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
I AM WRITING A THING!

It will take a while, but this will get posted today. And it will be an epic.

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?! I AM GOING TO SLEEP.

Last edited:

Chalifoux

Years
I was not the one who proposed a massive meet up, Lili dearie~
Perhaps in the future people will refrain from interacting outside of joint posts, and we will be in a happy world where we don't have to do interactions outside of them :3
Yes, I am suggesting a reaction joint-post, sue me.

Seriously, tho, HOT DAMN, that post was incredibly worth resting in the limbo for a while :D

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
Wow Lilizuki... Just wow. I never thought I'd read a post of such magnificent proportions.

It's good to be out of limbo everyone. I'll try get a post up ASAP.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Now you see what happens when you force me to write. <<

@Resolution: I love your signature! All of those obnoxious .gifs look great in my blacklist!

Sephear

Years
Oh my...Lili that post was beautiful, it made me laugh, it made me cry (especially when I realized punchy ball had already been used and I'd be a copycat to use him now :P) But most of all it inspired me, it puts the posts I stayed up all night for to shame :'D. IT IS ON PRETTY FEMALE-TYPE PERSONLADY! That post was so magnificent I must try my best to make one of a similar length and quality my next achievement (As unlikely as that is) TO DO ANY LESS WILL BE LOWERING THE BAR NOW THAT YOU HAVE SO UBIQUITOUSLY RAISED IT! ONWARD!

Last edited:

Chalifoux

Years
BLERGH BLERGH BLERGH
I was going to reply a while ago, but electricity issues forced me against it, so, yeah, I'll try to get that done soon...

Songbird

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Crap, we need more posts. Can we get that done? :3

Sephear

Years
I'm sorry Christmas began late for my family, some relatives are just now visiting =/

I'll try to get on posting as soon as they're not around.

Songbird

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Hopefully your family hasn't stuck around an extra two weeks, Sephy. xD

Sephear

Years
Longer than I'd like but thankfully not, I will get on posting :D

Yay finished! I'm not sure why but I felt like ending it right before Wattson instead of after...maybe it was because 5 hours in a row of typing? Annnnyways yeah keepin' dat ball rolling.

Last edited by a moderator:

Songbird

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Good thing, because everyone else needs to get a post in. >>

Last edited:
Back