• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] RéBURST ~RéBOOT~ [M] [OOC+SU]

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Yeah, but the question is, once someone else finally posts, can everyone else handle the oncoming silent adorableness?

Sephear

Years
And with that it's time for the new silent beauty to make her entrance!

Sephear

Years
Yeah, it STARTED with a dude, then a girl who mysteriously vanished, then two seconds with a fiery redhead who immediately swore revenge and effed right off. THIS girl is gonna stay, also it's not ma fault O.o

Who wouldn't want to ride a Dragon?

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Yeah, it STARTED with a dude, then a girl who mysteriously vanished, then two seconds with a fiery redhead who immediately swore revenge and effed right off. THIS girl is gonna stay, also it's not ma fault O.o

Y'know I should probably throw a dude at one of the male characters, just for the sake of having another male-male ship.
Or, I could just force Mimi to stick together for a while.

Regardless.

@ Kenneth. I'll make sure to send you the stats of Fawkes very soon :3
And his apparent omnipotence somehow reminds me of BROtad x3
Guess he'll be HOEtad or something.

@Sephy. Naw, that's adorable if only Anko was a dude, then it'd be even more cute xD

Sephear

Years
ewwwww...I'm all for variety and all but guys aren't cute, they're grooossss.

I wonder if Jeff's team got any Ell-Vees from all dat ass whoopin. He's gonna need them psychologically (And probably physically) to teal with the coming trials, tribulations and...dun DUN DUNNNN!!!!.....The silent cutie.

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Hey, hey, don't get crazy. You never know if Fawkes is Cynthia's brother.

Sephear

Years
Well then Fawkes can become a mutophile, go to the D.C Wasteland and fall in love with...well Fawkes

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Or we could just freely impose incest upon the two. Fawnthia, anyone?

WAT
WAT?

WAT?!

The kind of conversations that go on in this thread simply scare me xD
Anyways guyses and girlses, I'm most likely going to revamp the first posts in order to make them look prettier, and once Kennth's posted I'll get to a GM update for levels and the like :3 So mark that on your calendars, by writing RéBURST Update all over it or something. Oh yes, that's a great idea actually, so do it.

Sephear

Years
ALREADY DONE! I DO IT EVERY DAY I REMOTELY THINK SOMETHING MIGHT HAPPEN!IT'S WHY I KEEP GETTING YELLED AT TO GET A NEW CALENDAR! SO I GOT TWO, A REBURST CALENDAR AND A "BORING" CALENDAR!

And I can't wait for another post :D Jeff's next post was already prepared yesterday.

Sephear

Years
I'm gonna post it as soon as you post before Ressy can react so I can post another one after the GM update XD

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
POST IT NOW SEPHY POST IT- Oh wait you're gone. ;-; Oh well. Well, anyways, I'll probably edit that post a bit when I'm more awake, probably fix how sorta chopped up it is.

Sephear

Years
Don't worry, you never know when I might be lurking. I never set it to appear offline but sometimes PC randomly lies and tries to convince everyone I'm dead, I was more than ready! >:3

Disclaimer: Sephy co. takes no responsiblity for
any gratuitously sweet and adorable content in posts containing Anko,
any complaints based on cuteness overloads, sweetness seizures or heartfelt heart attacks are to be addressed to:
The Queen of Curiosity, the Arch-Advisor of Asiago, and the Countess of Cute, mizz Le Bird.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Yo guys, I love ReBURST to death, but there's going to be a six-post chain of just me and the Sephy-Birdy combo posting either tomorrow or the day after, and that may or may not be illegal.

Not that I mind, because it's awesome regardless, but still.

Back