• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

R.I.P Mandi

Lady Machoke

Your Worst Nightmare!
Years
  • I don't know Mandi myself, but I want to send my condolences to her family and friends for their loss. Rest in Peace and may the Lord watch over you.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Ravyn said:
    Just a few moments ago, Mandi, the PC member, and my friend, has passed away, in a tragic car accident. She was loved by many, hated by none. She would always be able to brighten your day, and your day would stay that way. May she rest in peace, and may the good Lord keep watch on her. Amen.
    May you please show your support to Mandi and her family, by putting this, in grey, in your signature:

R.I.P
    Mandi Cormier
    1987-2005
    You will be severely missed by friends and family everywhere.
    Please give support to Mandi and her family by putting this in your signature.
    Thank you.

Thank you very much if you do give your support, and may Mandi have a wonderful second life up in heaven.
    In life we miss the ones we love when they go away.We always face this tragic experience with someone we know day by day.Mandi Rest in Peace where tragic will happen no more.You will be gone but not frogotten in our hearts and dreams.Ravyn Im sorry that this happened to the one you love.Hugs. :( .

KiraYamato

Sumyungai
    Years
    • Age 36
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Well, I never knew her, but I did see her posts on the forums here sometimes, I wish her family and friends all the best, its sad to lose a valued member of the community, and even though most of us didnt know her in real life and some not at all, I hope she knows that we all hope she is in a better place.

mvtm

Years
  • I think i saw her here around , i think she liked drawings , hmm she had an avy of tracy , or something like that in the past , i dont know what to say , with words people cant describe sorrow, even if i dont know her like you did , i hope she rests in good hands.

My words cant express the infinitive pain and sorrow , that thus loved ones , family and close friends may feel in this moment. As a member , and most of all as a human..God Bless Mandi.

This things seens unfair 18 but i am sure she had lots of dreams ... lots of things to fullfill its a shame that by the irresponsabilty of others these loses may pass.

Life is the most precious posesion we can ever have .
    -Maria.

Last edited:

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Oh my gosh. ;_______; Thats so horrible~! Mandi was such a wonderful person, and I shall miss her greatly. *shall miss all the MSN conversations* Sometimes I just dont see why terrible things happen to great people...but it was Gods decision to allow her to move on, and we must respect that. Yet, she had a whole life ahead of her, and she was taken from us so young. *shall write a song and dedicate to her*

Mandi, rest in peace, and may God allow your soul to rest in harmony. <3 We shall all hold you dear in our hearts forever.

~Karli

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
  • RagingDragon said:
    Ack, dude, I cant belive someone from PC has died....I never knew her, I havent even seen her around at all (I dont think) but still, she was a fellow PC member and thats enough, y'know. And for those who did know her, it must be hard and even though you may not have seen her or spoken to her in real life, she was still a freidn to many.

I know what it's like to loose a freind, so I will paste that into my sig, even though I knew her not.

Same thing as Stri, I might not have known here, but Im definitely puttin something in my sig. This is so extremely sad... Im sure she is in a good place in Heaven. My heart goes out to her family and friends.

Ravyn

Winged Princess
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Mar 11, 2005
    I have sent all your condolences to the Cormier family, and they are very pleased.
    Here is what they have said:
    Thank you all so much for your blessings and well-wishes for our dear daughter. We will miss her so and we are glad that she will be missed by many more than us. We send our love out to you all and hope you can live happy lives, even knowing that our beloved Mandi is passed.

Years
  • OMFG!! Mandi passed away??!! She was a bit of a friend to me. I shall keep her good memories in my thoughts. Her family shall forever be in my mind. She did not deserve to die in that tragic car accident, but who knows, maybe the good Lord shall look after her soul. May Mandi's cheerful personality here at PC, remain in our hearts and continue to linger on.
    May Mandi's memories be happy ones, I am sure she would not want us to grieve this way. I shall make a poem, in honor of her memories.....

Team Shadow Leader

touch me and die
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2005
    you don't hear much abou this stuff on forums...
    anyway, I never knew her, but I hope she lives a nice afterlife.
    I've had a family member die before...didn't affect me much.
    I will support here in my sig.
    R.I.P.

Ravyn

Winged Princess
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Mar 11, 2005
    Here is Mandi's last post ever, for people to remember her by:
    I think the Unknown Dungeon section is a very good addition to PC. Then new members can see what their posts shouldn't contain. Well done.

Mandi, we will miss you always. You will always be in our hearts.

Doctor Zoidberg

His Royal Highness
    Years
  • Ravyn said:
    Here is Mandi's last post ever, for people to remember her by:
    I think the Unknown Dungeon section is a very good addition to PC. Then new members can see what their posts shouldn't contain. Well done.

Mandi, we will miss you always. You will always be in our hearts.
    Now I feel even more guilty for not knowing her because her last ever post was in my thread... :(
    Well, at least if she is in Heaven (Which I assume she is), God will be taking care of her...

Khaos Angel

Bunny Apprentice To Blue
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 6, 2005
    You know, I can't believe this. I got told last night on MSN just as my mother told me to get off. I got off thinking(more like hoping) it was just a joke. I'm supporting her in my sig. And I'm sure she's in heaven being well taken care of, Batesy. I hope we remember how happy she made us all when she was around us.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • I know i have posted before.But i can't stop thinking of her.Tell her family that Happy Dude wishes that have a nice life even with Mandi gone.I'm so sad i wish i knew her better *starts crying*

Back