• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rainbow Rosestorm League

Status
Not open for further replies.

O' Swine

Its Bicycle Repair Man!
    Years
    I dont live in the same house as rowan. im his best friend. sheimi is his bro. and, sorry about the banner wait, im just training up a team.

Vendetta

Member of the Invictus Trio
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2011
    Finally

At last I am already finished with my ice line-up. All that Im waiting for is the router. I can be online this Friday or Saturday. I hope that I can give you finally my friend code. Is it okay if I can only play during Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays? Tons of school work. Thank You. Hope to be your Ice gym leader soon!

DarkSpace

Wandering Noob
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2012
    Just so you know, Friday will be a crazy battle. I salute you who are about to die.(Aimed at Waluigi) You know I'm just kidding, but on a serious note I think we should organize a tournament to weed out some of the weak leagues or something. Also what are the rules for Friday's match?

Ryu Hoshi

Traveling fighter for hire
    Years
    hmmm... no legands... sleep clause... i dunno

No legends
    no hax items
    sleep clause
    standard rules
    no hacked pokemon
    6 on 6 singels or tag pending on what you decide on
    no skarmbliss

its hard to lay down ground rules when the guys that decided to throw a tourney at us dont even know

WaluigiRedclaw91

Alt/Original Page of: Haza
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    Those rules suck. Id say just no hacked pokemon, every thing else is natural like saggy breast

WaluigiRedclaw91

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    No, the site has told me hacks arent allowed. I too enjoy hacking, thats how i got all the Arceus forms

WaluigiRedclaw91

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    You know, Shin Akuma, you are such a smrt ass and i feel like you dont like me or maybe im just being sesitive around here. lol

Ryu Hoshi

Traveling fighter for hire
    Years
    You know, Shin Akuma, you are such a smrt ass and i feel like you dont like me or maybe im just being sesitive around here. lol

Its not that I dont like you lol,its sometimes you might say or do something that would get you heat from the staff so i step in before something like that happens

WaluigiRedclaw91

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    Uh, were close, im still really working on it. I might get Sarah 17 to step in for me

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back