• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Raindrops on Roses, and Whiskers on Kittens

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    one of my favourite video games is Drakengard

I consider Drakengard a masterpiece, even if the game was really crap. Well its not a horribad game that would let me ask "What the hell were they thinking" but it is a "crappy" version of a Warriors game. But the story, the cutscenes and whatever really made me love it. Its something that still makes me ask, "What the hell where they thinking" in a good way.

On topic: I figured you'd be the 3rd person to be asked about this ;)
    Thematic Motif you'd want to see for Gen 7. I've already asked certain users about this, and you're lucky to be the next one:
    Pretty Big and SRSBNS question to ask, yeah i figured you'll be the second one to answer this ;)

We are all aware (Ihope) with the things and themes of the Pokemon generations, which I'll list down here, which will be called Thematic Motifs but some of these interpretations are based on my own views, aside from sources I read from Bulbapedia

Spoiler:

Now that's out of the way, What do you think is a good thematic motif to explore for Gen 7. From the way i see things right now, people are more vocal about what's good or not, there's the huge popularity of social media, Floyd Mayweather proving that why he's still undefeated (yeah it really sucks it had to happen), clashes between old timers vs the new generations, 90s kids arguing all the time with Millennial kids (aka the should be teenagers right now), people always finding some conspiracies to uncover whether it be something serious or something funny like Global Warming, Pewdiepie and a ton of people making "lets plays", loss of family bonding because of dem gadgets, the rapid progress of technology, ESPORTS, acceptance and re-evaluation of social norms, equality between Men and Women becoming more even, the good and bad of what's happening right now.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2017
    1. do you like potatoes? if yes, how do you like them?
    2. if you could live in a video game, which game would you choose?
    3. what do you think of horror movies?
    4. do you enjoy rainy days?
    5. what is your favorite fruit?
    6. have you ever been to an amusement park before? if so, what do you think of them? what is your favorite ride?

Etherion

If you were a superhero, what powers do you like to have?

Years
    1. How many hours do you suppose you've played FFXIV at this point?
    2. Moogles or Chocobos.... Which is superior?!
    3. If you could pick the theme for a future season of Precure, what would it be?

Back