• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Rampardos vs. Bastiodon

Which one is Don??

• Rampardos

Votes: 113 75.3%
  • Bastiodon

Votes: 37 24.7%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen May 21, 2015
    I really prefer Rampardos. I really like its design, and its a great Pokémon.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2018
    Both are awesome but I would go with Rampardos.

Try using either of Don/Dos in a TR team.

Necrø

Paramore <3
    Years
  • I must say Rampardos is Pretty amazing, with it's super high attack and its movepool :P But I think I'd choose Bastiodon over Rampardos since I don't think i've ever used it :/

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2016
    although I never have used one (because I don't have Pearl), Bastiodon- I just love Ceratopsians as dinosaurs (although I felt Bastiodon could have been better designed)

also Shieldon is cute. :)

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
  • Rampardos = huge attack, BUT such low defence that a Chancey with Pound would PWN it! XD
    Bastiodon doesn't have much attack, sure, but it's defence would stand any rampardos's attack.
    So I'd go with Bastiodon!

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    Rampardos is a glass cannon and Bastiodon is a mediocre wall.

I'd go with Rampardos though and scarf it ftw.

Dragon's Roar

The Dragon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2011
    BASTIODON.
    Yeah, Bastiodon! It might have a small stat for attack, special attack, and speed, but don't forget Metal Burst!
    Since it is slow, a Pokemon strikes it with a strong move that consumes more than half of the HP, then bastiodon uses metal burst. DONE!

Back