• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Legends: Arceus] Rank the areas of the Hisui Region

Years
  • I'm not going to include Jubilife Village tbh. For me, I'd say:
    1. Cobalt Coastlands - I'd say this is probably my favorite area in the game, just because I love the massive ocean area where you can ride around on Basculegion, and the varied environment. I do wish there were more islands / things to do, and that the Battle Frontier island was a lot more fleshed out.

2. Obsidian Fieldlands - I know it's a basic area, but it's pretty solid, and has enough areas that are inaccessible until you've unlocked Basculegion/Sneaseler to make it interesting to come back and explore.

3. Coronet Highlands - I like the diverse environments, and it has a pretty solid selection of Wild Pokémon. I definitely enjoyed exploring this area.

4. Crimson Mirelands - This area is.............fine. I dunno. I really enjoyed exploring it, and finding like the north area with a bunch of Ralts and the south area with a bunch of Goomy but... the way they implemented the murky water was bad:
    Spoiler:

like...it literally looks less than 2D in this screenshot lol.

5. Alabaster Icelands - I gotta say, I enjoy the random caves, but...beyond that, it's just kind of bland to me. I guess I'm not a massive fan of snowy areas lol.

Years
  • 1) Coastlands, it is relaxing and I like this area a lot. ❤️ The volcano also looks cool!
    2) Icelands. Unique and pretty, plus home to some awesome ice types I like.
    3) Highlands. Lots of historic stuff here, plus a character I like is one of the wardens!
    4) Fieldlands. The first area that started it all. I like it even if it's a little plain (as it is supposed to be). Cozy despite being #4,
    5) Mirelands. Just not an area I like design-wise. Sorry swampy areas!

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • 1. Icelands - for me, the Icelands are the best. It has my favorite pokemon in it... there is a lot of snow which I love, and it is the only place that has made be say 'oh crap oh crap oh crap' when I fell in a hole that I didn't know was there. Plus I some how caught an Alpha Glalie and Alpha Abomasnow without any problems using a single ball. It is also the only area where I've gotten really distracted catching pokemon aside from when I first started. I also really loved seeing the Temple in all its glory on top of a giant cliff and really loved the puzzle. Which so far, is the only real puzzle in the game thus far from what I've seen.

2. Highlands - While I didn't really spend a lot of time here, I loved seeing the ruins scattered around the zone. I loved looked down form cliffs at the pokemon that I could catch.

3. Mirelands - Normally I don't like swampy areas, but this one I liked. Mostly because of the autumn like scenery in places.

4. Fieldslands - It was ok. But there really isn't much to say about it. I think it was just kinda basic for any open world game. There should have been Cherry Blossom trees and flowers with all the pokemon that was there. It was just such a basic zone for me. There was no color except on the island... those flowers should have been everywhere.

5. Coastlands - it was very disappointing. It didn't feel like a beach and some of the pokemon just seemed like they were drawn out of a hat and thrown in. There should have been some palm trees and other things that scream that we were next to an ocean. The 'gate' was massive let down. And just seemed random to include. It felt very small as well. I don't really care about all the water. There wasn't a big enough variety to make me go back. There should have been more islands and not just the valcano, which again I thought was kinda random and just put there so they had an excuse to use that pokemon as a Noble. If it was supposed to be the vacation spot in Sinnoh, there should have been much large islands. If am not mistaken, isn't there another large forest and giant cliffs supposed to be there.... And there should have been a lot more flowers, especially where Shaymin was supposed to be in DPPt games.

Last edited:

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • 1: Coronet Highlands - I love the very mountainy feel to here, you have to explore more of the areas, there are alot of natural resources here, and the Pokémon is the second most diverse wise to me. I love climbing mountains with Sneasler. It is also the part where most of the history of modern Sinnoh came to about.

2: Alabaster Icelands - The most diverse in term of Pokémon in my opinion, Alphas are so fun to catch here, with lots of aggressive (Not annoying and strong) Pokémon that keeps you on your toes, and because where I am from, we do not have snows, also we didn't have to go slow in thick snow like in modern-Sinnoh in this part where we end up getting so slowed down (I hated that so much in DPPt). It is also where Hisuian Zoruas resided in. I also loved their homes where you had to drop underneath to find, pretty cool I would say!

3: Cobalt Coastlands - Other than annoying Gyarados, this area is like a summer vacation area for the unforgiving climate we get in Hisui. There are also a lot of climbing, flying and surfing to do here.

4: Obsidian Fieldlands - I love the grasslands, but I feel some very deep forests could be added.

5: Crimson Mirelands - UGH I ABSOLUTELY DETEST THIS AREA. Filled with weak-and-aggressive-for-no-reasons-Pokémon like Carnivine, Paras, Roselia etc.. The mud areas are ugly to me in my opinion, I do like the dried-out meadows but that is about it.

Years
  • 1: Obsidian Fieldlands better than grand plateau but not it just good as first area
    2: Mt Coronet with the spoilers climb Pokémon
    It's good once you can break the game And ignore the mountains
    3: Snow area looks pretty! Zorua is cute!
    4: mirelands mud looks ugly :(
    5: coast: WHAT TO DO HERE?? Literally is 90% water 7/10 too much water
    Spoilers area: #simpcynthia

Back