• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rare Candies!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
It depends. I used to use Rare Candy on any chance when I get it in the past, but lately I've decided to give some Rare Candies only when I know I have maxed out my Pokémon's stats because I'm not sure if my Pokémon will raise its EVs when the level is already maxed up.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
When I was younger, I used them right away, that was until I actually learned the side effects of using them. I usually wait until the end of the game before I go into the Elite Four, since that's when I tend to go through my bag and use things I've had the whole journey that I don't plan on selling for extra PokeDollars anyway. Although I may use them during the journey only for getting say a specific move a bit earlier than I anticipated.

Azelfino

Willpower
Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2016
I usually use them at the end of the game to get a few levels in before challenging the champ!

Back