• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pricing] Rare card valuations!

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2021
    Hello,

Would anyone know how much these cards are worth?

Attachments

• Rare card valuations!
      0767ED50-03AF-412E-95E7-4F80CB83E772.jpeg
      157.3 KB · Views: 25
    Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Hello,

Would anyone know how much these cards are worth?
    Hello, I'm just letting you know that I've moved your post to the TCG section, since that's the better place to ask this sort of thing.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    Probably not a lot, as all of these are common and uncommon. (I still think it's so bizarre to see Legendaries and Mythicals as anything but rare and up.) Marshadow has gone for $3, but I can't find enough completed listings to really put together a value on it. You may be able to get a little more out of them in-person from someone who doesn't have any other means of getting Japanese cards.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    Hello, I'm just letting you know that I've moved your post to the TCG section, since that's the better place to ask this sort of thing.

Weirdo type behavior to hide my comment when there was absolutely null wrong with it. I essentially said the same thing as you lmao

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Weirdo type behavior to hide my comment when there was absolutely null wrong with it. I essentially said the same thing as you lmao
    Next time just report the thread/post, there's little point in saying "wrong section" when I or another mod can just move it to the correct place.

Back