• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rare Qualities and other questions

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2020
    I've been playing the new Mystery Dungeon game for a while and I have a few questions.

1. Is it possible to change a Pokémon's rare quality?

2. Are there Pokémon past generation four in it?

3. Is it possible to turn map indicators such as enemies and items off?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Yes, it's possible to change rare qualities. I believe you can do it in Rescue Team Camps. As for Pokemon past generation 4...The only Pokemon from beyond Generation four in these games is Sylveon. They really only added Pokemon that got evolutions since generation III released. I also don't think it's possible to turn off map indicators, but I could be wrong.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2020
    Yes, it's possible to change rare qualities. I believe you can do it in Rescue Team Camps. As for Pokemon past generation 4...The only Pokemon from beyond Generation four in these games is Sylveon. They really only added Pokemon that got evolutions since generation III released. I also don't think it's possible to turn off map indicators, but I could be wrong.

Got it, thank you. The main reason I wanted indicators off is because it's a bit easy to know where a monster house is.

Back