• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Rarest Catches Ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I will have to say my latias- it was shiney - i only had poke-balls.. i only had 3 , no damage to her, and she was asleep... and my rayquazaa shiney.. nest ball! the water poke ball!!!!

Years
  • Celebi22 said:
    Mine would probably have to be Shiny Latias in Emerald in a Great Ball and a Shiny Blaziken. :D

I hash a shiney blaziken, I got a torchic egg ^-^'' there so cute, i got the pokemon shiney torchic card. And a plushie torchic...but my blaziken only has like 292 hp -_- :(

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    Let's see... Shiny Poocheyana, eveloved to Mightyena. I ended up having to restart the game tho... ^^;

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2014
    my rarest catch would be when i cought kyogre at half HP with a great. it took me nealy 1 hour of restarting the game over and over again(not new game restart)

Years
  • well i caught a kyogre with a pokeball, a rayquaza with a great ball, the three regi's with a 2 great balls and a poke ball, a on fire red a mew2 with a plain old pokeball

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
  • Mine would have to be rayquaza with a ultra ball, and a relicanth while not even looking for one, it just randomly appeared. ^_^ Next, I'm gonna look for a feebas. (reffered to me as "a moldy piece of cheese")

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Dec 2, 2005
    My rarest catch is rayquaza, Kyogre, Groudon, Latios, and Finally Mewtwo all in my Emerald Version :mew2:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back