• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Rarest Pokemon

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    More like Unown O. I've gotten all 25 other Unowns but cant find a single O in the Ruins ._.

RSL

RaikouSpecialLover
    Years
    Synchronize said:
    More like Unown O. I've gotten all 25 other Unowns but cant find a single O in the Ruins ._.
    I got an Unown O.
    It's finding the punctuation Unowns (? and !) that are more difficult to find.

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    #1 Mimi Fan said:
    Theres a magical device called Action replay use it LOL
    I'd rather not screw up my game cartridge thank you.

Years
    Chansey aint so hard to catch. I've got half a box full of chanseys(finding a lucky egg). Its the unowns which are annoying. Run around half a day and you keep seeing the ones you caught already. I gave up on them.

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Synchronize said:

I can't find O, E, or G. I wonder why some of them don't appear nearly as often as others? Is there an action replay code for getting the certain types of Unknowns to appear? :confused:

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Glad to see I'm not the only one who catches h*ll finding Unknowns. :D

DarkThunder

!\X/=|Zap|=\X/!
    Years
    Ducair said:
    Is there an action replay code for getting the certain types of Unknowns to appear? :confused:
    1. Ask in the Code Thread.
      Ducair said:
      Glad to see I'm not the only one who catches h*ll finding Unknowns.
    2. Yeah...Just use the Edit button.
    3. I only have 9 Unown seeing as I don't go in Tanoby Ruins much.
    4. For me Chansey is the hardest to catch.Even Kangaskhan are Easier to catch.Not to mention Tauros too.When XD came out I got all of them in shadow form except Chansey.

Jordan_Boi

Charmander Trainer
    Years
    guess what? on leaf green I can't find a flippin male nidoran! I looked for about 30 mins max and still couldn't find one.

Back