• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Rarest Pokemon

Green Bulbasaur

Grass Lover
    Years
    Jorah said:
    I found that on Red, but on Leaf Green I found 3 Pikachu's in a row in about 10 minutes of searching. I guess that was just a lot of luck.

Yeah, that had to be luck. Either that, or Pikachu's don't like me. =(

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    LOL your funny. I found a pigiout and pickachu in the viriian forest both at lvl 9 no lie...

miloticmaster

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2006
    The rarest pokemon i've seen would be a shiny feebas. I was like OMG when i saw it. and my rarest catch would be a Mewtwo with a pokeball. I know i know, im so lucky....

Years
    ~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~ said:
    Oh, let me guess. TIEBREAKER between Chansey, Tauros, and Kangaskan.

I'd say Tauros. I found areas with Chansey and Kangaskhan consistantly but Tauros is the biggest enigma yet. More like 1 to every 60 encounters to the 1 to 20 that it seemed to be for Chansey and Kangaskhan. Maybe I'm in the wrong part of the SZ though.

Back