• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

rate how well the user above is known.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Alex gets a big 10 off course! because I have seen you lots of times at DCC and MCG.

Jolty-kun

Years
    Your big post count gives you big marks, and you've been here 15 months or so. Plus I have seen you A LOT!
    I don't beleive unless your a natural celebrity, that you shouldn't really get a ten. xD;
    So I'm gonna say Nine.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    10/10 no doubt. If I could give higher I would but that's that. I see you everyday and in basically all the threads I post in.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I remember you easily, and the username is very familiar, but lately I havent seen you so much or maybe that's just me. Still, 6/10

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Tsk, you've been around for a while, but you must frequent completely different sections than me because I rarely see you. :O Then again, maybe that isn't such a big surprise seeing as how I'm mostly in the RP sections. I've seen you here in trivia now and again, though. 4/10

Back