• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow-L

Lonesome Road
    Years
    shinysweetie said:
    Hmm, i think i saw it move which is cool
    lol, it's not a GIF or anything. Anyways, I like the above avatar, brilliantly colored, even though I'm not sure what manga/anime it's from. 8/10.

MisterBlue92

I don't want your damn lemons!
    Years
    8/10

I didn't notice that it was a gif at first, nice and subtle movement and seems to match your sig

EDIT: lol, second time you've done this to me, this rating is simple, its Ninetails + Snow so it's at least a 9/10 =D

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Pretty cute. o3o; Although I hate Kakuna. ): Also, it coulda been slightly better quality. ;;

7/10

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
    Years
    Don't really like the JPG residents in it. (Even though it's .gif.) 5/10

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    The edited head there looks somewhat awkward to me... and the picture quality could be better too (seems somewhat squished), so I'll have to go with 4/10 there.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Aww. Look at the little Ninetales o3o; It's pretty cute & the quality isn't sucky. :)

7/10

Machu Pichu

oddsoul.
    Years
    I've always hated Blissey because of everyone using it competitively, but for some reason I like your avatar o.0

That must mean it is good, so I give it a 8.5/10 ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back