• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

fy@x5

~
Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Hmm... umbreon with the moon... it works. Your usertitle, however, doesn't. Cause I'm emo too. And there's even a person with the USERNAME of Emo Kid... whadda ya think about that?

9/10

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
  • 3/10 - It's a good image to work from, but it seems nothing at all has been done to make this avatar pop. A new crop, some nice textures, maybe play with a tiny-tiny bit of selective colouring and it could be pretty cool, IMO.

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
  • 7/10 - I think the text is a little too intense for this icon. It would likely look better without it. I also think it'd be prettier if it was borderless. I really like the crop, though -- it's very nice.

3/10 I just don't like it that much.

May I ask why? I'm still getting used to how things are rated at PC, but that seems a poor reason to give a rating like that. No con. crit, no what you didn't like, not even "I can't place it, but something just doesn't appeal to me." It's made me curious.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • It's an alright image to use as an avy. There's not much to complain about it at all, except that the text in the bottom left, which I assume is a signature of the artist is blurry and um, just in the way. 8/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back