• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Nice. Clean and simple, and now that I understand the text, it's cool!

9/10

Inept Prodigy

Skillfully Unskilled
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Again? XD Well, umm. 9/10 Next time, I'll let someone else rate it.

@Kero× - It says the character's name, Hiiragi Kagami.

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    I always thought NarutoXHinata was a good pairing, and the chibi style is cute. :)

10/10

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
    7/10 - The textures are heavy and make it hard to see many details in the picture and I think a different crop would be nice, but it's an interesting avatar. I like the colour scheme. :3

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
    6/10 - It seems a little rough and the colour shades are all too close together. It makes the glow seem odd and the text hard to read. I'd change around Gangar's placement, maybe make it bigger to change the crop, use a lighter glow if you wanted to keep it, and either get rid of the text or move it and change the colour. Not too bad, though. :3

Nice avatar, I like the reworked colours. Am I right in guessing that's a pichu?
    8.5/10

Thanks...It's not recoloured or anything, though. That's an image of Sapphire and her Minun from the Pokemon Special manga. =D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back