• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
Years
  • I like it lots. Cute girl, and pink! 10//10

I'm trying to stick to this one... Second day with it. ^^; (third really... but I wasn't on yesterday. *shot* )

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • I say the exact same for you, matches well. Not to mention is just looks awesome anyway.

10/10~

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • You sick & twisted mortal. x-x; Boo! Like the design, but despise Roxas x Axel. >>;

7/10~ The coffee looks good. Nice to see the username in there as well.

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    C'mon, Axel x Roxas is practically canon!
    I'm not *hugely* a fan of the name placement on the avatar; but I also understand how frustrating it can be to place text where it doesn't look daft XD
    9/10

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    5/10

The text is kinda hard to see... the border is fine. XD

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
  • 1/10

I'm sorry but I HATE the sun so much. I live in the desert. It's well over 100 degrees now. It hasn't rained in four months. A little shade, is that so much to ask for?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back