• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
  • 3/10

If the top red stuff is supposed to be text, I don't even know what it says D:

And it looks reaaaaally blurry :< I've found that the quality is generally better if you upload it to an image hosting site and then copy-paste the URL in "Edit Avatar". Unless, of course, you saved it as a JPEG or GIF on Paint, then it doesn't really matter.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • (blinks) Well, the picture itself was supposed to be a little blurry, I caused that and the text on the top says "Itachi Uchiha".

Anyways, 10/10. ^_^ It looks really awesome!

Sal Kar

B.F.S. [Big Friendly Slav]
    Years
  • 5/10
    I like the general idea but I really can' tell if that person is a male or female.

P.S. Sorry if that sounded rude, just speaking my mind.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    6/10
    my sister loves sailor moon xD.
    but your avatar is a bit,well, on the tiny side :3 but its animated, which makes up for it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back