• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
  • 9/10 Pianos are hot. :D I think it could use some text in the top right, but that's just me.
    It's funny, I watched the first 2 eps of Angel Beats, I didn't like it, and now it's super popular..? Maybe I should pick it up, haha.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    9/10
    ooo Reshiram :D

9/10 Pianos are hot. :D I think it could use some text in the top right, but that's just me.
    It's funny, I watched the first 2 eps of Angel Beats, I didn't like it, and now it's super popular..? Maybe I should pick it up, haha.
    You must finish it :O

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • I'm not really a big fan of sprites but that's reshiram. It's a different case altogether.

8.5//10

Edit: Beaten. A 8//10 for you, Charizard. It's nice but not really my type. ;;

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
    Years
  • Personally, I hate this sort of thing. Not because they're half naked, but because they'd be at the frnt of a game cover, and it would put a girl gamer off for life. 35/100

@Polkop: The main image is a Pidgeot pixel over. Behind that is a larger version of it, randomized. And mixed it for some colour I added a super nova.

Years
  • 80%.

It looks very good and well done. Though I think you could make it look more dynamic by adding motion blur to give the picture more life. You could also Dodge/Burn the randomized version to add more depth. Very nice pixel over and very original idea.

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
    Years
  • It's just Conway, nothing really special about it. 50/100

80%.

It looks very good and well done. Though I think you could make it look more dynamic by adding motion blur to give the picture more life. You could also Dodge/Burn the randomized version to add more depth. Very nice pixel over and very original idea.
    Thanks for the great rating. I've taken your advice and created these two images:
    Pigeotmotionblur-1.png
    Pigeotmotionblur2.png

Which is best and are they better than my current avatar?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back