• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the pokemon above you!

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    8/10
    Really awesome, only starter who can learn Fly, but Typh and Blaziken sadly dominate it.
    Since someone said Lugia, I'll say Ho-oh.

Years
    I'm not really a big fan of Ho-Oh, don't know why... Was always the one who liked Lugia more than Ho-Oh... I'll give Ho-Oh a 4/10 because I think he is super overrated.

Now I wanted to ask about Kyogre. And after you give the rating, it'd be great if you can also say which is your favorite 3 of the "Weather" Legendaries: Kyogre, Groudon, or Rayquaza

Father-nature

I train only the finest
    Years
    Rayqyaza is awesome, on of my favorite legendaries and kyogre is better then groudon i think so Rayquaza 7/10 kyogre 7/10 goudon 5/10
    Tyranitar?

Years
    Normally I wouldn't have posted right after but since mine was skipped, I'll answer yours and revive mine.

I'll give Tyranitar a 7/10. He is a great pokemon for the trainers you face to have, he is awesome in the anime, but I just never got the fascination of having him on my team... I've had a few of the "pseudo-legendary" pokemon like Dragonite and I have gotten Metagross too, but never got the fascination with Tyranitar. Maybe it is because Larvitar is very hard to catch and also very weak... and maybe because Pupitar isn't that good either. I don't know, just never really liked Tyranitar

and to revive mine:

Now I wanted to ask about Kyogre. And after you give the rating, it'd be great if you can also say which is your favorite 3 of the "Weather" Legendaries: Kyogre, Groudon, or Rayquaza

Years
    Powerful giant of pure awesomeness. I had him in my main Emerald team. 10
    Kyogre - 5 - I found this legendary the least interesting from all.
    Groundon - 6 - I like him for his Ground-Fire type
    Rayquaza - 7 - Quite powerful Dragon type, good to play for short period of time.

Gardevoir

Years
    My favorite of the Eevee evolutions. I don't even know why really as I've never really used one. But I like it the most. 9/10

What about Eevee?

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    8/10

It evolves into one of my favorite Pokemon but is hard to train.

How about Victini?

ßrooke

A Kiss With A Fist
    Years
    9/10 ~ I love Ampharos! So cute, and it's a big part of my main party in Soul Silver.

Abra? =^_^=

Helvetica

Forgot Helvetica was a font
    Years
    7.5/10

Evolves into a Good Psychic type, but only learns teleport first. Also, your avatar makes it look cuter than in game.

Tyranitar

Peach Fresca

Underrated Pokémon Fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2010
    Lapras was one of my favoritest pokémon in Blue. 10/10! <3

How about… Kangaskhan.

Back