• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Pokemon Above You

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    8/10
    Very cool looking, high special attack and acces to Nasty Plot. What else do you want?

Aggron

Demigod

umop ap!sdn
    Years
    8/10.

When it was introduced it was like the new Rhydon which is one of my favorite Pokemon.

Last edited:

smithtism

Blank
    Years
    ^Rhydon's the only Pokemon mentioned in the last post so I'm going with that.
    7/10
    It's pretty good battle-wise, but I don't care that you have to trade it to evolve it.

Dugtrio

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    6/10

Not my fave, but still amuses me. I used to think its name was Dungtrio XD

Ho-Oh

BarelyMe

Jackass of Hearts
    Years
    5/10

It's a dark type whom I don't know well,so just grading design

Mienshao

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    5/10 Not a huge fan of legendaries. I also didn't like the fact that almost nobody is able to get him.

Breloom

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    8/10 Reminds me of that card from the Jungle set, man that was my most prized card back in the day.

Ambipom

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2012
    7/10

Not so amazing Learnset by leveling up, although Ambipom would make a decent Baton Passer due to it's EV yield (2 in Speed).

Tyranitar

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    8/10 I'm not a competitive player, so he gets points distracted for causing a sandstorm whenever he pops up. It ends up hurting my team more than aiding it...

Lanturn

Years
    Ý̹̼̝̫͖̋͢ͅǪ̟̿ͩ̂̈̍̓́́U͑̋͛ͨ̓͐̋͒­͇̥͈͉͔ ̫̲̳̀̏̅̂̓̈́͑̚͝͠S̨̨̥̙͔̖̥̤͖͗̅̃̓H̊ͦ­̝̱̤̘̯͍̹̬͌̂ͅO̜̱̟̮ͪͨ̕ͅͅU̫͛̋̈́ͅL̑ͪ­͑̌̌͑̈̀̚͠҉̲͓D̗͔͖̝̆̆ͬ̍̋̾̾̌ͅN͌͆̾̎­̘̩̻̖͘͟'̴̧̼̝̼͚̀ͩ͒ͮ̏̂T̷̷͓̱̮̞ͮ͐̏͝­͔̣͕ ̘̦̔̃D͎͖̤͙̼̱̃ͭ͂͒̿͌̇̾͑͞O͋̄̏͏̲̳ ̸͔̝̥̙̜̹̰͔̤͛̔̐̕T̷̺̠̯͗ͤ̓͛̒ͬ͗͆Hͬ̒­̢͕̯ͥ͑̑̚A̦̻̯̖͉͚̐̍͑̎͑̓͆͝͝ͅT̴͎͌ͯ́­̭͉̝̜̱.̝̼͚̹̭̘̃͂ͤ̒̍̽̀̚͡.̡͐ͧͮ͐̇͏̝­̪̲͍̪̹̺̣͕.ͧͪͤͦ҉̛̹̙̠

Lanturn... the light in the sea.
    Yep, definitely a good one
    10/10

Zekrom

Back