• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the shiny pokemon above u

Years
    7/10 that looks more like something i'd get onto to have pokemon tournaments on or smth than an actual pokemon jesus. looks cool though.

pkmin3033

4/10. I really don't like that blue. It doesn't look right =x

pkmin3033

7/10, it's better than regular Snorunt, but...ehhhh. It's not exceptional or anything.

Years
    10/10 god would be gold. although if there's only one true Arceus why would it have a shiny version *X-files theme*

pkmin3033

3/10. Hard pass. For one it's Treecko, and for two, that green is nast =x

Years
    7/10 love the gold accents but not too keen on the pink skin. could've chosen a different color for that part. (also where do u keep finding these big hi-res shiny pics?)

pkmin3033

8/10 Rayquaza is definitely one of the better shinies out there, but its popularity puts me off it a bit...it's good. But it's not the BEST.

pkmin3033

8/10, that's actually a really nice blue! Cloyster's body not being a disgusting colour is also a bonus.

Back