• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the shiny pokemon above u

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2023
    You're not sorry and you're not forgiven 😭

I just.. I hate it. 1/10. Buzzwole is awful and it's not even a good shiny! It looks like a graphical glitch haha.

pkmin3033

6/10 Teal birb, but ngl I prefer the original to this one.

pkmin3033

2/10 Noooo, it's Starmie and it's uglier than regular Starmie, two strikes =x

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2024
    I honestly like this color combination. I'd give it a 8 out of 10. Things I would change would either make the gray a bit darker or the purple to let the red show a bit brighter.

Years
    purplish pink looks really good on hitmontop, but my guy looks like he's dead from being so pale lmao. 8/10

pkmin3033

5/10 it's pretty mediocre, honestly. Blue > Green. But oh, it could definitely be worse.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2024
    It's alright. Not my favorite, honestly this makes it look like the evolution of Pidove rather than Rookidee.

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    Dam thought this thread i ded.
    ok 5/10 Not Bad and Not also Great

Alolan Raichu went Tanning......

pkmin3033

4/10...ehhhhhh. Not overly keen on it for some reason. Feel like it should be more...neon.

Years
    4/10 cherry pink actually looks good, but they sorta ruined it with the light blues on the paws and tongue. would've been perfect if it were just the eyes.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2024
    It's meh.....would rather to have seen it a different color than this baby food yellow/green. 2/10

Years
    literally regular swellow with maxed out instagram filter. i know that's technically how shinies are spose to work, but it still gets a 2/10.

Back