• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
Years
  • Age 32
  • NSFW
  • Seen Jun 18, 2019
not normally a fan of icons, but yours is aweseome looking (and not just 3 icons go go go theme time!)

10/10

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 25, 2016
it's simple and i like simple.

but i don't like the floaty text at the top. :/

9/10

Years
6/10. It's not really a banner. It's just a graphic with a few sprites and text. Doesn't even need the whole image; with enough CSS, the need for the whole banner could be eliminated. Advert text isn't cool either. Sprites are nice though.

I like to think of the text in signatures to be more of an aesthetic thing rather than what the actual content is.

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
Years
I don't really like the banner, Jumpluff pic could be better, and place text somewhere else.
5.5/10.

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
Years
I dunno how to resize and atleast it fetched me an emblem
Your sig pic is good, the organization is good, and the text is good, so you get...
... 10/10..

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
The render is very bad quality, edges wise, and far too big.
Also against the amount of people randomly joining this collab to get an emblem or try to become popular.

1/10

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Image is sorta low quality. Text isn't very thought out. Sig should be more "interactive" ie. links, music players, CSS etc.

4/10

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Although the CSS is good, the signature in itself isn't very good, IMO. You've made much better Signatures in the past and I'm your fan..so my expectations are really high.

6/10

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
Years
  • Age 32
  • NSFW
  • Seen Jun 18, 2019
I think I rated yours before and gave it something along the lines of:

10/10

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2013
Try doing a transparent background on your black sprite compilation image. Other than that, 8/10

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2013
I don't get it, but your fusion looks good. 7/10

Also, I kinda need more players to start my game, if you want to join click on the link in my sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back