• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
Years
  • 8/10 You could organize it a bit better.

(And they are dancers. They wear the masks because it isn't about what you look like. It's about how you move your feet.)

Giga Universe

Working on a tool.
    Years
  • Love the Icons. I'm a big fan of Jabbawockeez. Only comment is that you could remove the dotted lines under the title tags, would look better. Nicely organised though.

PS. On mine, can someone PM telling me how to hide the scroll bar in CSS, yet still allow scrolling functionality?

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
    Years
  • Cool high-tech looking thingy. But maybe it would have been better with just a thing like ur avatar and with some writing in it.

7/10

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2013
    You can always watch Naruto: The Abridged Series, but everyone knows that's not quite as good [as YuGiOh! The Abridged Series]. 7/10

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • "Why am I addicted to this thread?"

I like it, the text is a little teeny, but i have good eyes. not sure what its from, but its a cool pic.

10/10

Years
  • You give a zero for a emblem? For popularity? Are you kidding me? Whatever happened to constructive criticism? You give a zero based on that?

Okay, person above..It seems very simple, which would commonly make it bad, but since you added some stuff*the clouds, a light setting*, I'll give you a...9.3/10. Why? Could've been better if you didn't add the "Gamer, Jumpluff Fan".

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2013
    So... unoriginal. It's a good design, don't get me wrong. It's just... not your own material. 6/10

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • You give a zero for a emblem? For popularity? Are you kidding me? Whatever happened to constructive criticism? You give a zero based on that?

Okay, person above..It seems very simple, which would commonly make it bad, but since you added some stuff*the clouds, a light setting*, I'll give you a...9.3/10. Why? Could've been better if you didn't add the "Gamer, Jumpluff Fan".

ITT: Bawwwwwwww

anyway, I like the fusion pokemons, mostly cause i like snorlax, design is kinda lacking though.

7/10

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • Damn, that girl looks too darned familiar. Who is she?

Nice, though, very nice. Clear and clean, not cluttered at all, and pretty colours. 9/10.

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
    Years
  • I don't see the need for 2 banners. I also have some irk against left aligned signatures.

5/10

the second banner is to link to my forum lol. and yea i guess ur right, ill change it and put it in the middle

anywayz, i like ur banner. its cute and the japanese writing in big like that makes it original. i'll say it's a perfect siggy! well done :)

10/10

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Yours is quite small and compact, which I like, but the blue and pink text gives me a headache.

8/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back