• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
9/10. One of the better HGSS/Pokespe related sigs out there. I love the whole photo effect you were going for. Would've been higher, but then I found a weird link box leading to TCTI in your sig. It's just... there. Would've been a little neater if it was put over a picture or something (I'm using legacy if that ruins it somehow) or if it didn't show up like the other links. That's just a minor qualm though in your excellently made sig though.

Oh, and I suck at reading the rules. 10/10.

Vkazuic

Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2010
No offense, but the image is poorly done. Konata looks like she's being squished, and her proportion has been warped. :\ Gif's aren't good quality, unless they're moving images. If you wanted a transparenty background, you should have saved it as a png format.

1/10

☆Konata☆

~☆~Lucky~☆~Star~☆~
Years
I like it =D
cept the background and the pokemon to the right(thats lugia right?) look too much alike
8/10

☆Konata☆

~☆~Lucky~☆~Star~☆~
Years
nice~ but i dunt like the grey and light green color >.<
8/10
Is something suppose to happen when you press something with question mark cursor?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Looks nice. However, the image is a tad bit of a low quality, and I spy little white dots around Konata's hair in the render over to the right. little white dots are ebil, so you should try to rid of 'em.

5/10

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
Years
..I don't really see the need for all those banners. Your signature is all out of order and unorganised. And the big banner above doesn't seem to be very good quality. :x I'd say remove the big banner, then align all the smaller banners in a row that goes down. I also think your signature is breaking the rules with so many images. o_O

1/10

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
4/10

Cute, but Photobucket Bandwidth Exceeded, and Animations in sigs aren't the best thing in the world too often. D: Especially not all the images.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back