• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
  • The banner image is just okay. Spoiler literally spoils the signature. Text organization could've been much better. Actually, the part after 'Unbeatable, standing on Mt.Silver' is the part that I dislike the most. Your signature's fine with just a banner and a little bit of text. Too much of text/icons ruin a sig.

4//10

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • I quite like yours signature. I love how the text is place, so CSS is very well done.
    I like how you practically force people to hover over the second bar. XD
    This get's you a very good score from me:
    9,5/10

derozio

Years
  • Text is kinda organized and the image is nice too. The rendering could've been a bit better, IMO. Still, 'ts great.

8.2//10

derozio

Years
  • Looks like you took my advise. :D
    It's much better than before.

6.7//10

Buut, the 'unbeatable, standing on Mt.Silver' was my fave part. Why did you delete that? It looked so good! You would've got a 7+ rating if it would've been there. ;~;

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Sep 30, 2010
    I say an A+++! 10/10
    How lucky am I? getting a signature based on my favorite anime/manga of all time!

Alkaide

••» I hate my homework!
    Years
  • Trainer cards don't make a fashionable(or good lookin') signature, I'm afraid. Also, tbh, the trainer card could've been much better.

4/10

Years
  • I like how you moved the text onto the banner, instead of below it like it was before. My only suggestion would be to make the background of the banner a little more interesting, and maybe make the red sparklies more transparent.

8/10.

derozio

Years
  • Lol, I really loved the quote. xD; Overall, a nice one.

8.5//10

And yeah, I agree with you over Reddo's sig. Right on spot.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • Interesting how it's really similar to Derozio's...

Well, I wish I knew CSS like that, so I'm not gonna lie. It's awesome. Sasuke does not recieve any pluses, but nor does it minuses. 9/10

Oh, one more thing;
    サスケ
    That's not Kanji. Even if Sasukes name isn't written in Kanji (I have no idea about it whatsoever), it's strange if it says "Kanji". No biggie, but.. yeah.

derozio

Years
  • Interesting signature you've got there, Pokestick. ;D

8//10

BTW, that signature was made by me. Thus, it's my goof-up there. About the 'kanji' part, that is. I'll tell my friend to edit it out soon. Thanks for the rectification. ;D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back