• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
  • Peeky, while you do have a point, at least Okami didn't give you a 0 for not liking Not Fully Evolved Pokemon.

And while I'm at it, 4/10. The green on the gray when "Xenotype" is displayed is an eyesore, and when the maps come up, it looks even worse (although in the magma map, it doesn't look too bad). I've never been a big fan of animated GIFs, either.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Some good CSS. I'd prefer if the placement wasn't leftified.

7.5/10

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • 8/10

Cool, always liked a vertical multiple character profile style. xD Not sure about the emptiness. Maybe include some links or color? :O

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • 10/10

Pffffffft so cute.

As expected from Other Me :D /because we share the same first name ya know of course you're your own person but still

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • A cute image there. It doesn't make a reeally impressive signature, though. Emptiness can be bad. ;;

6//10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back