• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
I like the reference to the Mario games with that pipe. Very tidy (and that annoying message from the games... ERGH!) I like!

9/10

Years
I like the icons, the glowy effects look neat. And I don't think I've ever seen a signature with only two icons, so I guess it's original. xD The text, though, is kind of oddly placed. I mean, it's, like, a little bit higher than the icons are on the page.

8/10

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
9/10

MAL seems to be a little off from the middle, and the gray for "credit" is... odd. But the tag and organization is good~! :3

Years
Well... Compeletely random pokemon sprites. 5

Down:
I didn't see the banner, alright. Maybe it just didn't show up.

Last edited:

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2013
you should learn how to rate on more than just one thing; i see more than sprites in ^^'s signature.

8/10

That light on the tag is still bothering me.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2013
Sammy loves it!
What's the song? Cause Sammy wants it

10/10

It's Mighty! by Kawana Machiko. It came with the PPGZ Soundtrack.

8/10

The top text is a little bit too long, but the bottom text is just right. It's... a little weird?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back