• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
Years
  • I really like the icon that you're using. You've really used all the spaces in your signature to create a good theme. However, the banner is lackluster, average to the very least.

8/10

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Well, that's the highest score ever given to me by Maleficent. Still, 7 is good. xD;

*ontopic*
    Well, the banner's awesome. You've organised the text, too, in a good way. It doesn't look messy either. Thus,

9.2/10

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    *Looks for something to criticise*
    Can't find anything. However there's probably something that could be hence I give it 8.8/10 buddy

derozio

Years
  • Well, I do think that Gazza is capable of doing something much better than this. Its great, still I dunno why but I think that this one pales in comparison to the earlier one. Still, its nice.

8.3/10

derozio

Years
  • Its elegant and great. I liked it. Nicely organised too(something that's absent in mine ;; ).

8.8/10 ('twas for Jordan)

Its a 9/10 for you, Maleficent. xD;

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • 7/10 The banner is a bit too well blended and the render should have a pretty defined focus/outline, but I envy the text alignment.

derozio

Years
  • Well, its niceish but I can see that there's some text in it. The text's not visible.

8/10

TwilightBlade

Years
  • Well, its niceish but I can see that there's some text in it. The text's not visible.

8/10

Well, because the text reads, "last Christmas I gave you my heart. The very next day, you gave it away" signifies betrayal, which is emphasized by the fading/hidden text and thus the dying love... In cotangent with the explosion and distortion of colors/emotions in the background. Or something like that, hahaha.

8/10 Cute yet wicked Ichigo chibi. I like simple; however, the only thing I do not like is the ^ symbol used.

Years
  • @TwilightBlade: I understand your signature now that you explained it. However, the method you carried it out is still quite arbitrary that I couldn't figure it out by myself. xD; Text should still be easier to read even in this case in my opinion, and Vulpix doesn't seem like the right Pokemon for this. Nice banner aside from the text, though; I can't see anything much more than that. [8.5/10]

Darn you, Rey! ;n; I give to you the same rating as last time: 9/10.

TwilightBlade

Years
  • 7/10 If you have the banner still saved as a .psd, make the render stand out a bit more. :D

Vulpix's name is a combination of vulpes, Latin for fox, vulcan, and six, referring to its six tails. The rok in Rokon may be derived from 六 roku, six; the kon may be derived from 恨, grudge which refers to the curse that Vulpix and Ninetales may cast on their foes. This is also reflected in Vulpix, which learns Grudge
    Would you not carry a grudge if you were, say, cheated on?

I do worry about the text, now. D:

Years
  • I like the rounded edges, the effects and vulpix, Though, you can barely see the text. The simplicity is great...ya x3

9/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back