• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Neat and incredibly cute, with colours that go easy on the eyes <3

I love how it takes up so little space, but still manages to deliver quite a number of details (:

9/10

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    6/10
    OMG, CHIBI LEGENDARY POKEMON! That is just the most adorable picture ever. 8D
    It'd only get better if you centered your text and put the "yay the chibines." line below the image (and improve your spelling >D).

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    The render's a little choppy around the edges, and I think the border's a little big, but it's a very interesting shape nevertheless. :D 7/10

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    Korean text? Hmm... the animation is nice, but the font colors are a bit hard to read with my current theme.. Well, they are a nice, light contrast with each other. It's quite cute, good job. 9/10

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I'm not a huge fan of the banner I'm afraid, the render doesn't really stand out and is blurred in too much around the sides. The text arrangement could probably be better in it too. =\
    6/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back