• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabri

m8
    Years
    Well-organised siggy, I like the shading effects on your banner, although I don't like big banners very much. But there are exceptions. Anyways, you get a 9/10

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Oooh, yay! I was hoping I'd get a chance to rate your signature! ^___^ It's one of my favourite PC ones, even though the style is a bit overused, but it's simply gorgeous and a wonderful implementation of it. CEL-SHADED LINK OH YES PLX. <3 The colours are so wonderful -- I just love the whole muted thing. [Sorry, this is a bit nonsensical; I'm super-tired]. Your username is kind of out of place though because it's too far up from the other text. Also, if you're going to have the ------------- lines, make them long enough to extend to the end of all the sentences? ^^; It's lovely, though, and I just love to stare at it and... ahhh 10/10 wow I'm sad

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Usually I hate it when there's loads of text, but the large banner balances it out here. The banner is really good, I like the effects used in it and the whole thing just looks great.
    10//10

(How did you get the sparkly text though? I've been wondering about that for a little while. ^-^)

Gabri

m8
    Years
    I believe your siggy is done with CSS, isn't it? Anyways, it's very well organised and has some nice colours. The banner is great too.

10/10

Gabri

m8
    Years
    Already tried to center it (much times) with no success. :/

Yours is much more organised than mine. Your banner is original too.

10/10

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    The lines under the words aren't pretty and the hyperlinks are of an unmatching colour, so 6/10.

MayorPork

Psyduck Lover
    Years
    Drat, i've been out posted.
    ^^I like the formatting, and it's a fairly cool image.
    7.7432341239193920003010001/10
    ^Idunno why the text is so appealing to me. I don't even know what that sig refers to but I like it.
    8.13123877392859600382726654827348237482374234/10

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I'm not fond of signatures with too much text in them... :< But at least it's well organised. xD
    Banner's okay too~
    5//10

Gah... beaten. Stupid cold hands. Erm. xD

Not much to it, but the banner did make me laugh. Looks better now since you took out some of the text.
    7//10

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    The banner isn't too appealing, and the text colour... kinda doesn't match the banner as much as it should, but you've kept the TCTI link in your signature, so, 5/10.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back