• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    Yay for flashy banners~ :3 I like it, but the gift part would look better if it was in a shape of a square, well meaning, it doesn't have the round edges.

9/10

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    Don't ask why, cuz i don't know, but i can't picture you having a signature that cute :3
    9/10

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    The render's cute, but doesn't really feel as if it fits well with the background for me. The text is a bit awkward to look at too. =\
    7//10

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
    What is it? o_O
    It's simple, not too much going on which I like...
    9//10~

Ew. I can't see the last picture which pretty much ruins it all.
    3//10~

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    I like the sunken look of the banners' edge, and the colors are very coherent with you name. all in all a solid 8/10. (I can't really see the yellows on a light BG, but hey, it fits better with them than without them.)

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Nice signature. :)
    The link to your PC family doesn't work though. :\
    8/10

Beaten! >.<;

Nice Platinum banner. :)
    A simple little signature with a Friend Code as well. :3
    8/10

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
    True to your name, you have the rainbow, but I'm not liking the banner, it seems out of place, and it clashes with your multi-colored text.

6/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back